All reviews continental breakfast room was clean fresh towels yogurt nice pool no frills microwave and fridge nice place to stay coffee maker safeway motel wifi bend fixtures housekeeper fairgrounds shampoo
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We had family gathering Redmond for Thanksgiving - we needed three rooms for our immediate family and we partied at another family home in Redmond - so what we needed was a sleeping and bathroom facility away from the party. The Redmond Inn was acceptable for that need. Location is easy to get in and out of and the Starbucks at the adjoining Safeway provided that jump start of great coffee in the morning. The rooms were adequate, The beds appeared to be fairly new and firm.. The pillows were crap.. I wished I had brought my own pillow form home. I layed my head down and there was nothing there. There was a surprising collection of dead flies in the overhead light fixture and several other live flies that needed to be dispatched in the rooms window. Not sure if we will return to this property.

Room tip: All rooms have doors facing east and towards Hwy 97 - a little noisy
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The Redmond Inn was very clean and comfortable. Room appeared freshly painted with new tile and floor in bathroom. A great mattress, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, passworded wifi, and a continental breakfast. The proprietors were delightful. I was concerned about a train track, but only heard it once after we were awake in the morning. Despite the highway, the room was quiet. Much better than some places where I have paid twice as much for a night. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatsMeow
Reviewed 28 August 2017

After a very BAD experience at a hotel in Bend (I left without staying), I found this hotel with my GPS and decided to check it out. Very nice people on the front desk, helped me get a room that suited my needs (first floor), and the price was even a bit LESS than the previous "chain" place that was such a nightmare! Clean, well-furnished room (fridge, microwave, coffeemaker), clear WiFi, and, though it is right on a very busy highway, the room was "hear a pin drop" quiet! I slept well, and they even had a free Continental breakfast. HIGHLY recommend, if you just want a clean, safe, quiet (no frills) place for the night!

Room tip: Safe bet for a nice, clean, quiet "no frills" place to stay for a night or two.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank travelgubbie
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I was worried about lodging here but all hotels/motels fill up fast in Redmond. Wasn't as bad as I feared it might be, the room was clean and the bed wasn't bad. The housekeeper missed cleaning our room one day but a quick trip to front desk provided us with fresh towels. Breakfast offerings aren't much but enough for the price.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank ptldrabbit
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

When I checked in, I asked for a pet friendly room. The desk clerk said they were out of pet rooms, but the owner was there and he gave me a room not used for pets. I thought this was very gracious of him.

Date of stay: August 2017