“Sleep Inn”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great new place. We stayed over New Year eve.. The place was clean, quiet and the staff was wonderful. We checked in early and the gal upgraded us.. We had one of the suites and felt right at home. We always try to stay at Choice hotels and we have stayed in many. This one was really nice.
Not only that the bed was comfortable. (I have a hard time because I have a ruptured disc) so beds are usually one thing I fight with, either too hard or too saggy, this one was just right!.
Breakfast was great. They had waffles, hard boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, yogurt, juices, fruit, cereal, coffee, milk, and juices. So whatever you wanted was there.
We didn't swim or use the work out facilities, but many people did and they looked like they were having fun, and it looked clean. The fireplace area was warm and inviting, I really was impressed.
Walmart is right across the street, and there is a resturant next door, ( although we didn't eat there),, and there are many more in downtown. We drove into Bend which took less then a half hour. For what we paid it more then made up in gas. We priced hotels within 15 miles and they were $ 20-50.00 more a night. You are not far from Smith Rocks, Madras, or Bend. Easy access to Hwy 97 either way. Can't go wrong with this hotel, well worth the money spent.

Room Tip: Third floor was really quiet. Place wasn't that busy that night for whatever it is worth.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy K
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear MommaKTigard_Or,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear you had such a great experience at our hotel. I am happy to know our beds were at the ideal comfort level for you, and that our breakfast served you well. We value you as a guest and hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Great customer service! I asked for a crib to be set up in the room by the time we arrived as we were getting in very late and not only did they set up the crib, they also turned on the heat so the room could be warm for our arrival. Very Thoughtful!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany M

Dear Tiffany M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us during November 2011. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was such a positive one and that our staff went above and beyond for you by making your room as comfortable as possible. We appreciate your business and hope if your travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

My mother and I loved this hotel - the room was spotless - bathroom excellent condition - continental breakfast was also quite good - the location was also good as its off the main highway but close to a 24 hour walmart and many restaurants. the gentlemen at the front desk in the evening was extremely friendly and pointed my mother and I to a restuarant in town that was the best mexican food we have ever eaten.

great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank duke147

Dear duke147,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing your stay with us in August 2011. I am pleased to hear that our rooms exceeded your expectations and our front desk agent expressed great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2010

Very clean, very nice staff. Clean linens daily... I was very impressed with this hotel, since we brought our dog with us and they give you a package at check in for your dog which includes treats. Very nice hotel, best one we've been in....will recommend this to everyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sassysmg59

Dear sassysmg59,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that our pet accommodations served you and your four-legged friend so well and that our housekeeping staff made your stay so great. We value you as a guest and look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2010

Was in Redmond on business and stayed three nights. While the client picked up the tab the $75 rate they paid was a good value from my point of view. The room was large and exceptionally clean. Nice bathroom amenities which were replaced if I used any.

Room had a nice flat panal wide screen TV with HD. The room also was equipped with a microwave and a fridge. Wall thermostat allowed you to set an actual temperature and the heating/cooling syetem worked great.

The work out room was very small and has a treadmill, an eliptical machine and some weights. Really missed not having a bike. I opted to walk outside each morning before it got too hot.

The breakfast room was well monitored and food was replaced quickly as supplies ran low. I was the typical fare (including waffles) but the attention to the room was not typical and way above average even when the room was crowded.

The pool and jacuzzi looked clean and nice but my work schedule did not allow enough time to enjoy these amenities.

The staff wore uniforms so you knew who they were and they were very attentive and professional.

There is a Walmart Supercenter across the street which was very convenient.

My only complaint was that the WiFi did not have adaquate bandwidth to support streaming video. I was unable to watch movies off of Netflix or use my Tour de France web access to watch the race.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Dear Gilladj,
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a detailed review of your hotel on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of our amenities served you so well. However, since your stay we have had our technical support staff at Matrix working on improving our internet, and I am happy to say our internet is now running at a much faster speed. We appreciate your business and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.
Lead Guest Relations Agent

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
5.7 km away
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Redmond

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!