“great hotel, if I am ever back in redmond, i'll be back”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My mother and I loved this hotel - the room was spotless - bathroom excellent condition - continental breakfast was also quite good - the location was also good as its off the main highway but close to a 24 hour walmart and many restaurants. the gentlemen at the front desk in the evening was extremely friendly and pointed my mother and I to a restuarant in town that was the best mexican food we have ever eaten.

great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank duke147
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear duke147,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing your stay with us in August 2011. I am pleased to hear that our rooms exceeded your expectations and our front desk agent expressed great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2010

Very clean, very nice staff. Clean linens daily... I was very impressed with this hotel, since we brought our dog with us and they give you a package at check in for your dog which includes treats. Very nice hotel, best one we've been in....will recommend this to everyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sassysmg59

Dear sassysmg59,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that our pet accommodations served you and your four-legged friend so well and that our housekeeping staff made your stay so great. We value you as a guest and look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2010

Was in Redmond on business and stayed three nights. While the client picked up the tab the $75 rate they paid was a good value from my point of view. The room was large and exceptionally clean. Nice bathroom amenities which were replaced if I used any.

Room had a nice flat panal wide screen TV with HD. The room also was equipped with a microwave and a fridge. Wall thermostat allowed you to set an actual temperature and the heating/cooling syetem worked great.

The work out room was very small and has a treadmill, an eliptical machine and some weights. Really missed not having a bike. I opted to walk outside each morning before it got too hot.

The breakfast room was well monitored and food was replaced quickly as supplies ran low. I was the typical fare (including waffles) but the attention to the room was not typical and way above average even when the room was crowded.

The pool and jacuzzi looked clean and nice but my work schedule did not allow enough time to enjoy these amenities.

The staff wore uniforms so you knew who they were and they were very attentive and professional.

There is a Walmart Supercenter across the street which was very convenient.

My only complaint was that the WiFi did not have adaquate bandwidth to support streaming video. I was unable to watch movies off of Netflix or use my Tour de France web access to watch the race.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Dear Gilladj,
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a detailed review of your hotel on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of our amenities served you so well. However, since your stay we have had our technical support staff at Matrix working on improving our internet, and I am happy to say our internet is now running at a much faster speed. We appreciate your business and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 October 2009

This is a nice facility, clearly a newer one, and we had a good stay. The rooms are comfortable and well laid out. Service at the registration desk was prompt and efficient. The breakfast is decent, if not remarkable, and the breakfast facility was clean and well laid out. It was, however, a bit small for the crowd.

We traveled with our golden retriever, and the pet policy of this hotel was easy and accommodating. The location is a bit out of the way, so follow directions carefully.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank rowriver

Dear rowriver,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in August of 2009. I am very happy to hear that our accommodations served you and your pet so well and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to host you if your travels bring you back to Central Oregon again.

Reviewed 14 September 2009

Top hospitality...terribly comfy beds...very clean...nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear dian05,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in September 2009. I m thrilled to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations, and that our beds were at the ideal comfort level for you. We value your business and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.
Lead Guest Relations Agent

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
5.7 km away
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Redmond

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!