“Food with a PURPOSE”

Ranked #240 of 4,676 Restaurants in Portland
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We are extremely healthy eaters so finding a place like this was heaven. Typically you pay an arm and a leg for these types of place especially those that offer raw foods. Its ironic that in this world we live in, you have to pay more to eat healthy. I find Prasad to be one of the few exceptions. The ingredients are excellent, the taste is delicious and the prices are very reasonable. We went here every lunch while visiting PDX. Where would you get a chili bowl with a side of quinoa for 5.50 or a huge salad good for 2 people for 12? This place is a winner and I hope they keep their process and philosophy the same. I will be a return customer over and over again and I HIGHLY recommend this place

1  Thank AlexisRF

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Really good food. Healthy good. Spirited place, both out front and behind the counter, with yoga etc happening just through the next door. Kale done yummy. We can recommend Ganesh bowl, Tabor bowl with quinoa.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I found this restaurant while researching options in Portland for vacation. I was aware that it was at a yoga studio, but not quite prepared for how small the eating space would be. We waited in line for a while and were able to find a seat (shared table) after ordering. I was thrilled with the beverage selection and really liked the iced wellness toddy (super gingery), particularly because it was scorching hot that day. I enjoyed the urban bowl which had unique ingredients and great flavors. I tried some of my mother's durango salad, which was also yummy. I'm not sure my husband and mother liked the place as much as I did, but they were good sports.

1  Thank Carina G
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My salad that was drenched in dressing and the proportions of veggies were very different from my two friends who got the same salad. One of my friends got a smoothie and she said it was good. Prices are expensive. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed a night in Portland and had a delicious, vegan breakfast at Prasad Cafe. Nice cafe, with friendly staff and some delicious menu. I highly recommend this place!