“Solid brunch”
Review of Lechon

Lechon
Reserve with OpenTable
Lechon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 4,609 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went with some friends for brunch-- we ate family style, and while the plates weren't quite big enough for the four of us to split, it was good to try the different things we did! We had these pancakes with dulce de leche and passionfruit that were SO GOOD.
My friend loved her bloody mary, too.

1  Thank Celia M

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Lechon is better than expected, better than reviewed, and deserves more business than it apparently gets. It's a slightly odd location, a menu that is a tough to decide how to put together the meal you want from a widely varied range, but so worth the challenge. Maybe you just have to go frequently to make it work. Ok with that!

1  Thank acepdx
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Early birds for HH yesterday at 3pm. Tapas plates ranging from empanadas (cheese or brisket), house salad with goat cheese and cran, hearty stew with brisket and chorizo, chimichurri burger, and number of other delicious items.

Great cocktails and beer taps.

Service was wonderful and offered great 'must try' advice to us attending for first time.

We will be back!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Great service, very pleased by the food, and satisfied overall. I would go again, definitely. This time for dinner.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

A 'Must Try' restaurant while you are in Portland. I was in town to attend the Portland Bar Institute program. It consists of a series of Seminars and classes taught by a few local bartenders and restaurateurs. We were exposed to a few awesome bars and restaurants...and Lechon was one of my favorites.

While the entrées looked great, especially the Lechon I stuck with the tapas.
I was dining alone so I went for seating at the bar. The service did not disappoint! I tried their Mezcal Negroni which was excellently made. Classic style cocktail but made with Mezcal. Ordered the oysters- nice start to the meal. Also had the fried duck wings and forest mushrooms. All of the dishes were delicious and presented well.

The ambience was relaxing, they have outdoor seating and plenty of room in the dining area to accommodate large groups. I am biased towards the bar so, grab a seat and let the bartender take care of you. If you do, ask for Miles!

1  Thank Michael G

Been to Lechon? Share your experiences!