“Very nice dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League
Neighbourhood: Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

All three of us had different stirfry dinners, and we all thought they were very good. We started off with vegetarian fresh rolls which were served with a tasty peanut sauce.

The weather was good so we sat outside on the pleasant front patio. Service was prompt, although we were there early and the restaurant wasn't very busy.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We chose this restaurant without prior knowledge of it - just found it on a walk through the Sellwood neighborhood of Portland. It's in a charming old historic house on 13th. I ordered green curry with seafood, and my husband ordered Pad Thai. We both were very happy with our dinners. The curry came with jasmine and black rice molded into the shape of a star, and the seafood curry was beautifully presented as well. I have posted photos of our meals. The food was fabulous, the service equally good, and we finished off with coconut sticky rice for dessert. Delightful meal!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is small but has a pleasant, homey feel to it.

Our dinners were very good. We started with vegetarian fresh rolls with a very nice peanut sauce. We both had different kinds of curry, and they were quite tasty.

Even when the restaurant filled up around 7:30 PM, it wasn't too terribly noisy.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Three of us enjoyed an excellent lunch (which turned out to be my main meal because of the portions). There are about eight dishes, but you can get with various meats or go veggie. I loved their shrimp PAD GA PROW--medium hot--with black (red?) and jasmine rice. The service was very good, and you can't beat their prices in Sellwood. Some outdoor seating. Also takeout.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I think my dish (Pad gra pow) would have been very good if it wasn't nearly cold when served. I am talking about temperature but, in fact, I ordered 'medium' heat but it was also not very spicy. Our server was very nice but they need to improve service significantly so the food can be delivered before it cools. Though we ate outside, the interior looks very, very nice. Hardly anyone there for a Friday night!