“Excellent Dim Sum ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I can here today with family as I heard they have wonderful dim sum brunch.I have had many good and bad Dim Sum food and this is a good place to eat Dim Sum as everyone loved the food and service here and not often you find many places still pushing Dim Sum food carts around to offer you to see what you are ordering.The staff is also very friendly and helpful if you are not sure .I would be certainly be coming back here again when I am in town again and I would recommend you try this place out for yourself.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I usually go to Jin Wah in Beaverton but wanted to try it Wongs. They had just ok food. Half our dim sum was pretty bland. Service was slow on a Wednesday at 11am. If I were you, make the trip to Jin Wah in Beaverton.

1  Thank jcer1226
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Our family shared today a great Dim Sum Sunday brunch to celebrate a family member's birthday. Fortunately we got a round table for 7 (recommend you call ahead and make reservation). Service was good and the food was fresh and enjoyed by all.

1  Thank thomasr620
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We recently ate at Wong's King and something terrible has happened to the quality of the food. In the past, the place would always be packed but not tonight. There were just a handful of tables occupied.

We always order dry beef chow fun because it's our favorite dish at Wong's King. The meat was different. The texture was really odd. We didn't like it at all. We ordered chicken chow mein. It was mostly noodles, hardly any vegetables or chicken. We ordered a pork appetizer that just awful.

This has always been our go to Chinese restaurant in Portland. We are very reluctant to every go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We have been having dim sum in Portland for nearly 40 years. I believe the cooks get better offers and bug out to a different restaurant.....then, we have to figure out where they have gone. Could be what has happened here as most of the food was a day or two old. A couple of the dishes were slimy. Hum baugh was filled with fat, not pork. Tea tasted like dishwater. I am tossing my rewards card...and never going back.