All reviews pearl district full kitchen fire pit train tracks union station street parking valet parking within walking distance construction noise two bedroom suite yogurt complimentary breakfast is small kitchen marriott properties whole foods walk in shower laundry room
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Booked a night to try it out first before booking the remaining 3N a week later. We like the place so much that we decided to book the other 3N here. We booked the studio room. It comes with a small Kitchen with coffee maker, hot plate, cutlery, cups, plates n a big fridge. Toilet amenities are basic with Shampoo n conditioner n bar soap. No Shower cap or toothbrushes provided. So bring your own. The room n toilet are spacious n since it was recently renovated it is very clean n bright. The location is quiet with no noisy bars around so is peaceful n we like it this way. Is a small city everywhere is within walking distance n public transport is convenient. Uber easily available too. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephenie C, Manager at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Downtown Pearl District! Wow, it is so amazing to hear that you booked another three additional nights with us, that is what we love to hear and we are so happy to have you with us! For future stays, we do offer complimentary toothbrushes and shower caps at the front desk, so please feel free to let us know and we can always have them placed in your suite before check in, or have them delivered anytime during your stay. I am happy to hear your stay was quiet and comfortable and that we met your very high expectations. We will look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Portland!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed here because I found good rate and was only in town for a one-night business trip. The hotel is newer. No room service - you go pick up your order at the bar/lounge, which I actually didn't mind. Right now a new hotel is being built right next door, but I didn't notice any noise or notice noise from the nearby train station. The neighborhood has decent eateries nearby and feels mostly safe to walk in after dark (as an alone female, this is always important to me). I can walk to downtown Portland in about 15 minutes to get to my business meetings. The valet parking attendants provided good service. No problems with late checkout as Gold.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lolawally

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Downtown Pearl District! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel felt safe while being with us. I hope we can see you again during your next trip, hopefully next time you will have time to see the city too!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It's clean, modern and has a great location. They have a bar with some cool outdoor seating and a few fire pits. We had a wonderful stay. We stayed in a two bedroom suite, very quiet hotel. Train tracks are on one side of the building could be an issue but we heard nothing.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tom T

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Downtown Pearl District! I am so happy to hear you were able to enjoy our onsite bar and our outdoor seating, you must come back during Summer time, it is even better! I am also delighted to hear your stay was quiet and comfortable. I hope we can see you again during your next visit to Portland!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Great room, street parking in front of. The inn, then we had to move the car to a lot a few blocks away. To a problem for us but others with ambulatory issues would find this difficult. We were there for only one night as we passed through town. The accommodations were very nice and the staff helped us find a good dinner restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anna E
Stephenie C, Manager at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Downtown Pearl District! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your suite and that the staff helped you find a good restaurant! Please come see us again if you are back in the Portland area!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Rooms are large and clean.
Price is quite expensive, but then generally Portland is.
Breakfast is nice for general US buffet standards.
Multi storey cars park is independent and a little walk from the hotel.
Good proximity to lots of restaurants.

Hotel does not do room service, you have to walk down to collect which is a bit strange.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank adamh429

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Downtown Pearl District! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to seeing you again!