“Good food”

China Rim
Ranked #1,036 of 4,673 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a dingy little place but the owners are nice and the food is good and reasonable. I had the cashew chicken and it was good, a little too many onions for my taste but easily avoidable. My dad had the noodle soup which looked excellent, although he said it was bland but he isn't eating much these days.

1  Thank Traci S

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant with friendly staff. Clean. We had eggplant with spicy sauce and rainbow scallops, both were excellent. Reasonably priced and efficient service. We plan to return and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered several take out food here
Good food and not expensive at all
Ordered noodles, fried rice, beef with broccoli and sweet and sour pork. All tasty.
Definitely will order again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Portland to a rainy night while very tired and travelled quite far from our friends place to find we had left our wallets.

In a desperate state at 8:30pm on a Monday night we looked for nearby restaurants and found this place.

We were the only people in there but the front of house was very nice getting us hot tea. We thought we only ordered two dishes but got three but ate most of it anyway. It's not cheap by any measure - ended up being 55 USD including tip - but it saved us on this miserable night and we went home with full stomachs.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I come here about once a week, we love the tangy sauce eggplant and the shredded Peking sauce pork. Their string beans with chicken and any of there shrimp dishes are also good. The sauces are lighter and the owner is very friendly. I highly recommend this place.