“Can't believe I haven't written a review yet.”
Review of China Rim

China Rim
Ranked #980 of 4,607 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I come here about once a week, we love the tangy sauce eggplant and the shredded Peking sauce pork. Their string beans with chicken and any of there shrimp dishes are also good. The sauces are lighter and the owner is very friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Son was hungry for Chinese food. So we settled for this place. Ordered cashew chicken, house special fried rice, and house special chow mein. The cashew chicken tastes good! Liked the sauce. Fried rice was bland but the shrimp was cooked perfect. And my chow mein had a burnt flavor and wasn't that good either. People were friendly though. Ok service.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Another great dinner at China Rim. Spicy chicken dish and an icy cold beer. Bargain pricing and super quality. The owners really take pride in their craft and take a personal interest in your dining experience. The restaurant is small, and in a strip mall so it's not super plush. But very clean with some Chinese decorations on the wall, but go for the food, not the ambience, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Great little family-owned restaurant. Don't let the non-descript strip mall location keep you from trying this place. Food tastes very fresh. Chicken with vegetables is one of our favorites; the chicken is so tender!

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Close to my house and good food. Staff is friendly. Not usually very crowded but lots of people getting takeout when ever we are here.