“Perfect special occasion dinner spot”
Review of Serratto

Serratto
Reserve with OpenTable
Serratto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 4,652 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: USD 21 - USD 40
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Northwest District
Cross street: NW 21st Ave & NW Kearney St
Transit: Portland Streetcar (NW 21st and Lovejoy) heading East toward Pearl District/Downtown/Waterfront
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Hubby took me here for Valentine's Day. We hadn't been in several years (mostly because we like to try new places, especially expensive restaurants), and it was a great choice. It is one of the few nice, busy restaurants in Portland that isn't so loud you have to shout at one another to communicate. Couples were seated on either side of us, but we didn't hear their conversations at all. The overall noise level was just as unobtrusive.

Food was excellent and the wine too. They have a great wine selection, which was one of the reasons we went back.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The calamari was probably the best I ever had. The burger is always great and this time I had the boar. The boar was good but could have used more pasta. Kids pizza is also very good. The service was slow - refills were lagging and took forever to get the bill.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I usually love this place. I always get sweet potato empanadas but they took that off the menu. Tried sea scallops. Really disappointed. They were bland and not good. The waiter never came back to check on us once our dish was delivered. I was going to get something else but I was so hungry I tried to eat the scallops. My mouth was filled was disgust. It's hard
To wreck sea food but they did. So don't get that dish. My partner had wild mushroom risotto, it's superb. So creamy and the wild forest mushrooms are mouth watering. I do have to say my veggies on my plate were so flavorful and magnificent. I could just eat a big bowl. This place knows how to make some wonderful veggies. I def will go again just staying away from their sea food. Just disappointing to pay 35 bucks for 4 scallops that's were disgusting. Ended up ordering desert and eating it to try to get rid of the sea scallops after taste.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Serrato can accommodate small and large groups.
It is a great place to meet friends or have a quiet intimate lunch.
The food is excellent, and so is the service.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

If you are looking for great food, service and atmosphere this is your place! We are new to the area and a friend told us about Serratto. Our first visit was with two other people. Four out of four amazing dishes. Our guests who lived out of town insist we return when they visit again. We've been several times since and have yet to be disappointed. The food is Italian-leaning Mediterranean style and what a wine list! One of our friends who runs a European tour company was so impressed by the wine selection on our last visit. I can't recall what she ordered but said it was rare to see this wine on a menu in the states. The atmosphere is very comfortable to visit with friends or just your spouse. The food prepared by Chef Tony Meyers is amazing. Great portions and delicious. I just can't say enough about this place!