“Vegan, Veggie, Meat Pizzas”

HOTLIPS Pizza - PSU
Ranked #38 of 136 Quick Bites in Portland
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Our family has a variety of preferences and Hotlips Pizza made us all happy. We had a Brooklyn, a Veggie Nirvana, a margretta, and Greek. All were tasty but the Greek was the favorite. Fresh ingredients, not too heavy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was over near PSU on Sunday and wanted to have a slice of Pizza and pint of dark beer. I love the Hot Lips Pizza places so That is where I headed to get my snack.

I ordered a slice of Pepperoni and a a pint of one of their dark beers. both together came to $9.75. I sat down at a table near the front window to eat. I was eyeing the pinball machines and the framed old copies of LIFE magazine. Bother looked way cool. After I finished my pizza, I homed in on The Creature from The Black Lagoon. Feed the machine several quarters and played while I sipped my pint. I was amazed when I won a free game. WOW, that is rare for me. So this was indeed a good visit.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stopped by for lunch one day while in town. It was very good pizza and the price was great! There is seating inside and outside.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Hot Lips is a local favorite and a PSU oasis for the hungry college kid alike. It's flavorful, unique and easy to grab in a hurry or to savor for a sit down meal. Breadsticks are a meal in and of themselves and offer another option. PACNW fave.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank 646lindseyd
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We had just a little time between commitments and we found one of Hot Lips location. It looked like the one in the photo but I do not remember the exact address - It may have been the one on Hawthorn? Anyway it was great. They created a 50/50 for us although most customers by by the slice. The pizzas were unlike anything we had had before but very tasty. One side was veggies only the other stacked with pepperoni And it was a chance to taste another Portland based beer - a delicious Stout.

Date of visit: January 2017