“TO GO PHO place”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Opens early, quick service, food is great, smiles, what else an I ask for? I can drive there, eat and go back to work within 1 hour! LOL. Their vegetarian option is great too!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I eat here every Tuesday. I ate here the last week in September but tonight, a week later there is a sign in the window closed for renovations for 5 weeks. So don’t go during October 2018.

1  Thank amyarizona
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Craving Pho on a cloudy, cold day. Pho Hung on Powell is convenient and has fast service, but the pho broth is just so-so. I liken it to McDonald's for Viet cuisine. It fills the craving, but doesn't 'wow'. I went to thier location in Saigon and it was basically the same experience. There's ample parking and the table turnover is quick, so you'll rarely have to wait.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Well I was little apprehensive one we decided to go to this Pho house but to my great surprise it was very nice.
The restaurant was very clean a lot of attendance and service to keep your tea and water going and I have to say my salad was way better than restaurants with gone to further up the street. The peanuts also is a little different bet most of us really liked it and salad rolls were good lemon chicken was enjoyed by a couple of people and then they did this egg dish that was like a big egg shell full of vegetables and meat and that was really something all in all I think everybody in our family enjoyed their food some had take home with some made it all but I do know I'm going to try it again to see if it was just a one time deal or if it really is as good as seemed this trip

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Apparently this place has changed hands. We saw no one familiar today and the service has really gone downhill. Wait people had to be asked several times for routine items, such as water, additional items that were to be brought to the table, etc..It was noisy and the workers seemed to dash here and there, but were not being productive. One man came around a corner quickly carrying a bowl of soup/noodles, bumped into my wife's mother and spilled hot liquid all over her pants. Can that happen, yes, of course, but he was looking and talking to one of his fellow workers and walking in a different direction without watching. The noodle with beef dish I had was one large clump of noodles, mostly stuck together and cold. Not what I expect from this place. The other dishes at our table were average, at best, due to being cold/warm, meat too tough, one noodle dish was watery. Our last time here, they were not that busy and simply do not produce the quality of product that they have in the past.

Been to Pho Hung? Share your experiences!