“Great pho that is tasty that comes with spicy service”
Review of Pho Hung

Pho Hung
Ranked #739 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to Pho Hung. I was invited by a couple of friends and thought I would make the trip out from Tigard. Upon arrival the parking lot was packed but I was able to find a spot at the last minute. I found my friend's and the waitress (who could be the owner) came over and was quite shocked with her attitude. Very short and spicy. If I wasn't a smart alec myself I would have found this rude and insulting, but not one to judge too quickly she turned out to be quite funny and hilarious. The food was absolutely fantastic at a great price. And I will definitely go back again when I'm on that side of town.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Came here on Sunday at noon, and the place was mobbed! Sat down is about 10 minutes. Went with experienced Pho people so we knew what to order. First experience and didn't know what to expect! Service was fair, but the pho more than made up for that. Huge portions loaded with meat, but you had me at the broth. Yikes the most flavorful beef broth I've ever had. Had pho 3 times now is 3 weeks, and in 3 states! So far this one has my vote for the best!!

1  Thank Gail N
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Pho Hung's chicken soup and any other of their soups are to die for! Their lemongrass chix is also superb!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

It's very decent bowl of pho here in Portland. The broth is good and they give you a large amount of meat. Services is so so. Location and parking is good.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My friend treated me to lunch after he picked me up from the airport. We both ordered the vermicelli noodles with pork and egg roll (#37). Nicely prepared and tasty flavors. Dining room staff are characters.

1  Thank Michael C

Been to Pho Hung? Share your experiences!