“First Pho Experience”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Came here on Sunday at noon, and the place was mobbed! Sat down is about 10 minutes. Went with experienced Pho people so we knew what to order. First experience and didn't know what to expect! Service was fair, but the pho more than made up for that. Huge portions loaded with meat, but you had me at the broth. Yikes the most flavorful beef broth I've ever had. Had pho 3 times now is 3 weeks, and in 3 states! So far this one has my vote for the best!!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Gail N

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Pho Hung's chicken soup and any other of their soups are to die for! Their lemongrass chix is also superb!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

It's very decent bowl of pho here in Portland. The broth is good and they give you a large amount of meat. Services is so so. Location and parking is good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My friend treated me to lunch after he picked me up from the airport. We both ordered the vermicelli noodles with pork and egg roll (#37). Nicely prepared and tasty flavors. Dining room staff are characters.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Had the vegetarian option. Seemed like there was only one. They barely speak English in the restaurant.

The soup was extremely hot. The bowl was even hot. I added ice to get it so that I could begin to eat it. It was very tasty.

I ordered the mango shake with tapioca. Not a fan of tapioca but the mango part of the shake was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Pho Hung? Share your experiences!