“Best flavored Pho in town!”
Review of Pho Hung

Pho Hung
Ranked #744 of 4,863 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Pho Hung's chicken soup and any other of their soups are to die for! Their lemongrass chix is also superb!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

It's very decent bowl of pho here in Portland. The broth is good and they give you a large amount of meat. Services is so so. Location and parking is good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My friend treated me to lunch after he picked me up from the airport. We both ordered the vermicelli noodles with pork and egg roll (#37). Nicely prepared and tasty flavors. Dining room staff are characters.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Had the vegetarian option. Seemed like there was only one. They barely speak English in the restaurant.

The soup was extremely hot. The bowl was even hot. I added ice to get it so that I could begin to eat it. It was very tasty.

I ordered the mango shake with tapioca. Not a fan of tapioca but the mango part of the shake was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Beef noodle soup. You can choose your level of adventurousness. I went full in with tripe and tendons - which tasted so good. Pho is filling and soothing and makes me happy.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Pho Hung? Share your experiences!