“Great Phad Thai”

The Frog Thai Cuisine
Ranked #845 of 4,811 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on way to motel. Quick service, great food. Try the hot ginger tea. I loved it. Out the door for less than $15.00.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

One person in our group never had thai before, she liked it (we all had pad thai). The bubbles in the bubble tea were soggier than they should have been but the flavors were good. Heat levels 1-5, I had 5 but could have gone hotter personally.
Seemed to be one person waiting tables and cooking so it was a little slow. Would still visit again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Both my friend and I had the drunken noodles which were tender and homemade. The hostess was leaving early that night, but managed to accommodate ours party of two. Thai food has bold- in your face flavors, but this dish combines the best of those flavors and serves it up spicy and comforting. It is a very balanced dish and there was plenty to take home. Take the time to go- who cares about the parking lot? If you want authentic, friendly Thai at an inexpensive place, drive the 15 miles I did. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The restaurant is very good food reasonable price. Hard find behind a bar share same parking lot. Parking lot could be fixed up a lot of pot holes. the dress code of waitress was not dinner approved. Booty jean short shorts with strings.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My friend found this place and repeatedly told me how good the food was and wanted me to join her and give it a try.
I was very impressed with the lady that was there. Very friendly, helpful and quick service.
When my order, a vegetable and tofu dish, was delivered and I tasted it, it was very good! Fresh vegetables well prepared but still with a slight crisp to them in a tasty sauce with tofu that was well proportioned in small cubes and lightly fried. My friend got the parmesan eggplant that she raved about. I tried it and see why she raved about it. Truly delicious!!!
I recommend anyone in the Milwaukee, OR area to give this place a try. It is on the backside of a bar but DO NOT let that stop you. You'll love it!