“Great Pizza, Good Value, Life savers when drinking too much in Portland. ”
Review of Sizzle Pie

Sizzle Pie
Ranked #24 of 107 Quick Bites in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Our group went here 3 times in the 5 days we stayed in Portland. Good quick bite, great to help feed the booze. I still crave their pizza since we aren't in Portland. Locals all recommended this place and it doesn't disappoint.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was not an intentional visit, but after spending the morning biking and hiking downtown Portland, I came out of Powell Books at Lunch time and found myself in front of Sizzle Pie. I just got a slice and a soda. Good NY style pizza. It is pretty crowded, pretty much standing room at the window counters. Outside tables were nice...but not on March 24th.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We love going here for a quick lunch when we visit Powell’s. It’s easy to get in and out, has great pizza, and cold local beer.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

If you want some creatively made pizza, stop here! Lots of great flavors and toppings. They are open late and deliver!!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

After a little too much booze...
SIZZLE PIE to the rescue!
I don't even know how I ordered a pizza and salad at 2:30AM lol

They came through lol.
Darn good pizza, especially when you are in the happy zone of not caring and eating the entire pizza lol
Yes, yes I did, at least it was thin crust right hahahaha

I wish I would have taken a picture but clearly I didn't care at the time.
Salad was whatever, I didn't eat it .
but the entire pizza kept me from having a massive hangover the next day, well technically later that day.

So with that, I say THANK you for being open that late, and still delivering a decent pizza

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Sizzle Pie? Share your experiences!