“Best Korean Fried Chicken in Portland”
Review of FOMO Chicken

FOMO Chicken
Ranked #2,026 of 4,850 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: USD 2 - USD 28
Description: A Fried Chicken Food Cart devoted to Korean and Southern American flavors.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I went here after reading some favorable reviews on Yelp. I ordered a half spicy Korean fried chicken with corn and mashed potatoes to go. I was anxious to try something new and I had never been to this food cart. The Spicy Korean Fried Chicken is excellent. It has some heat to it, but also a sweetness in the sauce. It was excellent and the sides were wonderful too with great flavor.If you prefer southern fried chicken, they have that too. I highly recommend this food cart. One of the best in Portland.

Been to FOMO Chicken? Share your experiences!