All reviewsjack rabbitexecutive towerhuge tvespresso makergreat locationusb portsunique hotellobby barbusiness travelerheart of downtownhappy hourcentral locationself parkingperfect stayroom servicecomfortable bedexcellent hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The room was clean and well appointed, front desk staff adequate. The 11th floor outdoor patio is very nice, and I'm glad they pressure wash on a regular basis as the floor gets very sticky and stained. the nice server on the outdoor patio suggested Titos for a tequila selection. Diamond Hilton members are usually afforded breakfast, and here you are credited $15pp. The yogurt is the only option at $11 that would not have you putting out more money. The barista would be a genius if you could get ANY pastry at the coffee bar. Jackrabbit would gain more of my business if I could actually get any Jamon outside of dinner service. I found you could, but a manager had to sign off on it @ $15 an ounce. One server for Sunday brunch service is hard to take, especially with the 3 front desk employees. Burger temps were amateurish back yard bbq type, and we tried 2x. The valets were professional and courteous. I want to like the Duniway, but the restaurant makes it very difficult. Room service claims to be 24hrs., but all you can get is pre packaged salads and a sandwich after 1100pm. No deserts. Make a couple desserts and pastries for room service and the coffee bar. I'm sure there is an in house pastry chef. what is left over after room service take it to the barista the next morning. Make a charcuterie plate for room service. Please.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Hammytoss
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I had my entire wedding group of about 100 guests stay at this hotel for our wedding and it was fabulous! The bell staff was amazing in helping everyone with tons of stuff for the wedding getting it all up to the rooms, the front desk staff was courteous and we even got a nice card and bottle of champagne for our wedding from the staff! Simply amazing all around, not to mention it’s a beautiful hotel in a great walkable area. Recommend for group events!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We spent three days at the Duniway and enjoyed its central location in Portland as well as great service by the staff. The room was clean and quiet. The Jackrabbit restaurant was a pleasure as well with a nice, although not extensive menu. Breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We came to Portland with our friends for a two night week end holiday. We stayed at the Duiway Hilton Hotel and it was very nice. Excellent location and great service. We look farward to coming back to stay again. Our rooms were spacious, clean and had nice inner city veiws. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our check in was a bit late and the cleaning the the second day was late, but other than that we had a great time. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Shout out to Sheila for her awesome room decorations, and many thanks to the rest of the staff that helped my friends and I have a good night’s stay at the hotel.

The hotel itself is well located, right in the middle of downtown Portland within easy walking distance of many great bars, restaurants, and attractions. The interior was an upscale blend of classy and cool, and the beds were comfortable. 10/10 would stay again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends