Not the most convenient location, I had a hard time navigating to the cul-de-sac near I-5. The front desk is not at ground level. Service was indifferent at first, but they were willing to let me check out late. Not particularly romantic. The room was uncomfortable with only one nightstand for two beds and poor climate control. It was also noisy with a room facing I-5. The Yellow Line is about a 15 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Harbour has an ambiance of casual elegance and sophistication both inside and out with beautifully appointed rooms and meeting space. Our innovative cuisine selections will tempt you along with an array of personal and attentive services. Our 7,500 sq. foot seasonally landscaped patio overlooking the Columbia River channel has magnificent views of Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, and Mount Hood. Complete with gazebo, fountain, and peaceful scenic views, the Riverside Verandah is an ideal venue for summer & fall wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, and celebrations! We provide you with the highest level of comfort and service you expect from the Marriott name. Rely on us to provide an elegant haven for both relaxation and productivity, with stylish decor and spacious elegance. Standard in-room amenities include: COMPLIMENTARY High-speed Internet access, large working desk, two line phone, voicemail, in-room coffee, 32" flat screen TV's with premium cable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Portland North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland North Harbour Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland North Harbour
- Portland Marriott
- Portland Courtyard