“Great coffee, great location.”
Review of Coffee Rush Cafe

Coffee Rush Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We walked from our lodging in the VERY charming historic neighborhood to downtown to get a coffee, and Coffee Rush did not disappoint. The server was alone and it took a while to be served, but she was very warm and pleasant, so it wasn't a big deal. My husband enjoyed his espresso and I my mocha, not too sweet and nice and hot.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My wife and I visited Coffee Rush, mainly for mochas. Very nice - not exceptional, but definitely good. And we had one of their bagels. Real, NY-style boiled bagels that taste and chew like bagels. Our only complaint is that they only have two veggie "schmears" and no lox or smoked salmon. We are not in New York, LA,or another bagel town...

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I've made multiple visits to Coffee Rush and the service is always fast and friendly.. Great selection of muffins. Sometimes I go just for their Northern Exposure greeting cards.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Coffee Rush staff are always very nice and pleasant. However, I am not a fan of their coffee. It leaves me with a very burnt aftertaste in the back of my throat. Also, they always go overboard on chocolate syrup. Even when I tell them to give me half the chocolate they would normally use they will at times - still liberally squirt chocolate around the inside of the glass. I have grown weary of explaining to them in great detail how not to go overboard with their chocolate and sometimes they follow the directions and sometimes they don't. Anyway, I have given up on them. Starbucks or Dutch brothers have staff that will actually listen to you and follow your directions.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

As an Oregon City resident, I'm very surprised Coffee Rush is rates at #3 restaurant in OC. In truth, I've never tried to order food, but I'd be really surprised if I had a great meal. It is a table and sofa room that has never had more than three customers when I have stopped in. That said, I do stop in when I have time to relax and want to read the paper while having coffee and a pastry. Friendly and low key on main street.