“Great portions”
Review of Weinhard Grill

Weinhard Grill
Ranked #24 of 126 Restaurants in Oregon City
Price range: USD 7 - USD 29
Description: A primer dining experience in the heart of Downtown Oregon City. Hand prepared food, daily specials, and weekend features. A full bar with craft cocktails & 8 taps.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was really good, the prices are fair, and the portion sizes are generous. The only reason this doesn't get a 5 rating is that there was a plate of food sitting out in the bar area that various employees were eating off of. I was pretty surprised when I saw one employee eat off of it with their fingers and then go directly into the kitchen.

Date of visit: June 2018
Weinhard, General Manager at Weinhard Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

We try to have the staff try new or evening special.. As far as the kitchen there is a hand sink that is in the galley, but I will mention the odd visual Thanks!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My family and tried weinhards for dinner tonight. It had been on our “to try” list for awhile, and we finally made it in. I will start with the cons- not too impressed with the service, not hideous,but not good either. Had too wait way longer for our food than we should have had to(not very packed dining room). Also my wife asked for a side of ranch dressing for her salad mid-meal, and after not receiving it for about ten minutes, had to ask her again. I think she totally spaced it (accidents happen) but overall I felt like they were a little understaffed. Now for the pros- the food was great! I tried the house made Alfredo sauce over fettuccini with chicken. They didn’t skimp on the chicken and it was cooked perfectly, as was the pasta. The sauce had good classic flavor and came with a couple pieces of really good ciabatta bread with Parmesan melted on top. And the portion was quite large also- so thumbs up from me!! My family also liked their food and portion size. I’m sure we will be back sooner than later to explore other things on the menu. I just hope the level of service will rise up to the level of the food next time

Date of visit: May 2018
Weinhard, Manager at Weinhard Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

All food is from scratch we will work on service aspects. We had some training going on the middle part of May. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this restaurant for lunch. Their clam chowder was delicious. We each had a sandwich and both were very tasty. We were seated quickly, the wait staff were friendly. Only complaint was in took over 30 minutes to get our sandwiches after we ordered.

Date of visit: May 2018

Lunch can be busy. Our little down town can have a common stomach, some days, and that may have been the long wait time.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was busy but we were seated relatively quickly ,The hostess was great and the waitress was wonderful there was a slight problem in the Kitchen but the waitress more than made up for it and the FOOD was to die for

Date of visit: April 2018

Good to hear,

Hope you have time to see us again

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Had the chance to grab lunch at this quaint place in Oregon City. Delicious cheeseburger and aioli sauce on the side. Actually, the aioli was excellent on the fries. Service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018
Weinhard, Owner at Weinhard Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Hey just to let you know!!! Wednesday is $.95 craft beer day so any Weinhard burger can have a craft beer for under a dollar.

Andy B.