“Beautiful and tasy”

Rivershore Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rivershore Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Oregon City
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: McLoughlin Blvd.
Transit: Bus #33
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Best Western next door provided us $7 vouchers (each) so we went there for breakfast. There were view people there and one waitress. She was friendly and did her job very well. The view from the window tables is excellent of the river and small park-like space along it. The menu had lots of choices and what we got was very good.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Been here twice this month and found both visits enjoyable. Staff is friendly and accommodating! I’ve had several of their Salads as a main course and have liked them all. Of course the view is always a plus. As a meeting place for business, Parking is an issue during peak lunch time and appears to be a favorite for groups, like birthday lunches, etc, so it can get a little noisy. LOL! and if your client likes to fish, you may never get to around to discussing business. Worth a stop!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food for the right price.great service and clean .nice atmosphere overlooks the river.wait time is minimal and they have a good selection on the menu.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I saw an online ad for Rivershore and decided to try it for Valentines' Day.- we only live a bit over a mile away by car, so why not give it a try? I tried getting a reservation via Open Table but all reasonable times were sold out. When I called, I was told they leave room for walk-ins and a party of two would not be a problem. So we came by just before 7pm and were told they had oversold and it might be as long as an hour. We decided to hang in there and went to the bar. Very decent gin and tonics. We were called in for a table within about 15 minutes and seated by a window, overlooking the Abernathy Bridge and river -- really great view. I decided on the 8 oz filet with dungeness crab, my wife went for the smaller prime rib (with some hesitation, as this can vary from great to inedible depending on the venue). We also ordered a reasonably priced bottle of wine - 14 Hands cab. The upshot? We were delighted -- really nice steak, really fine prime rib (and, for my spouse to say that is a major plaudit). Fine vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes. Really delightful server, Liza. My only carp is that my filet seemed a bit smaller than the menu's 8 ox and there could have been a bit more crab -- but no problem. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank DeHypnotist
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We've heard a lot about this restaurant and decided to try it with our neighbors on a Friday evening. We had a reservation for 6:15, but the front desk staff said they couldn't find it. After a little looking around, they seated us at a table on the upper level with only a view of the McDonald's across the street. However, from that point on, the service was very good.
We started with a cup of the French onion soup. It was flavorful, but not very authentic. Three of us had the prime rib, one with the extra shrimp. The fourth person in our group had filet mignon.
The server warned us that the prime rib was only available at medium rare or well done. Two of us were happy with our medium rare orders, but the third order was definitely cooked past medium rare. The server did not offer us a choice of size for the prime rib, even though there are three sizes listed on the menu. I assume we received the smallest cut, which was okay for a small appetite, but cut quite thin. I would recommend one of the larger sizes if you want the true sense of a prime rib cut of meat. The accompanying garlic mashed potatoes were good and the vegetables seemed fresh rather than frozen. The steak orderer said his was perfect. We shared two pieces of cheesecake for dessert. I would recommend the lemon.
We would return for a larger cut of prime rib and a table with a view.