“A Glass of Wine in the old St. Paul's Episcopal Church”
Review of McMenamins

McMenamins
Ranked #15 of 126 Restaurants in Oregon City
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2018

My wife and I decided to explore McMenamis in Oregon City. We learned that the building dates back to the 1930s when it was St. Paul's Episcopal Church. We went on what proved to be busy Monday evening. My wife had Mac & Cheese while she drank a glass of Pinot Gris. I had Ale-Battered Fish and Chips and drank ice tea. The service was friendly. The food was good pub grub. This would be a good place to go for a beer and a burger.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Love all the mcmenimans but parking at this one is a nightmare. It’s small but has an outside area in summer.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We have driven by this restaurant many many times on our way to Mom's house. On Memorial Day we decided to stop and have a bite to eat. They were seriously understaffed. Our order was promptly taken, but the arrival of the food was very slow. We also had to wait for our check as our server was handling tables in the restaurant and on the patio. We had a turkey sandwich, and it was good. I felt that the french fries included was not generous. There was nothing in our experience that would make us return,

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

So we’ve been here multiple times, to multiple locations. It’s always nice to eat outdoors when nice but man the service at all locations sucks and is slow. Last time took 1/2 hr to get a cocktail. Food is ok at best. Not a fan with so many other better options.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I’m giving this review 3 stars- it was okay, because that’s honestly how I felt. It was nothing special and if in town again I probably would not pick this place.

The service was spot on though. The waitress was attentive, friendly, and the service was fast even though we went on a busy Saint Patrick’s day Saturday night.

The review is based really on the food. We ordered the onion rings as an appetizer. While delicious, they were overly priced at $10.50! Plus pretty greasy....The cheeseburger and fries were nothing special to me. The special sauce tasted like standard mayo and the burger had no special seasoning. The food was just ok. Plenty of beer choices as you would expect from a Pub, but overall just an okay place. Neat building though. Parking is pretty limited especially on a busy night.

Date of visit: March 2018