“Good place to go and shot pool”

Midway Historic Public House
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Oregon City
Price range: USD 4 - USD 14
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Lots of pool tables so that you don’t need to wait long for a table which is very helpful while enjoying snacks

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Glad this is close to my brothers, he found it because it was early open. Wanted to watch the Gonzaga play.Big area with pool tables. Food was great Bloody Mary's were great! Will be back for sure. Easy street parking.They told me it was a beautiful historic town and it looked it! Next time I'll go walk around the whole area and then come back for lunch. Zags won that day!Good food reasonable price. Waitress was nice.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I held my birthday party in the reserved event section of the public house. The staff was friendly, and the evening was special. The waitress assigned to the room was alone during the function, over busy, but kept her positive and friendly attitude. I was able to being my own CDs and they provided the sound system as well as allowing two pool tables for free pool.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We tried this place for Lunch. There was only one waitress attending the tables and bar. There were Pool Tables in part of the bar and in better condition than most places I have been to before. We had the bacon/cheeseburger and the Cubano Sandwich. They were really good and filling. The one downside was the french fries were not very warm. I cannot stand fries like this! The waitress was very helpful, friendly, and personable. We will be back again to try to see if the fries are better and try other items on the Menu.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We've eaten many things from their menu. All were superb. Good portions and not over priced. The new owner, Gale, and her staff are exemplary. We highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2016