Best Western Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn(Ontario)
Carlile Motel(Ontario)
Payette Motel(Payette)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsroom was cleanno elevatorcookiessausagegreat place to staynice staywafflesstay there againhot breakfastpool and hot tubeasy accessstaff was friendlygreat roomvery nice hotellong drivefirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I had made a reservation at another hotel for 5 nights that I had confirmed a few days prior and then again the same day letting that hotel know when I would arrive. When I got to that hotel they had cancelled my room by mistake and had no rooms for me! I was very upset to say the least. I called Best Western they helped me immediately. The lady at the other hotel who made the mistake was kind enough to pay for my room that night at Best Western and said I could go back the next day. I did not want to go back and glad I didn't. My stay at Best Western was excellent and the staff, friendly and wonderful, going out of there way to assist in anyway they could, rooms were spotless and pool and hot tub great! I had always stayed at Best Western in the past, but my father had talked me into staying in the other hotel. I won't make that mistake again. Thank you so much to all the staff! Paula

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 15 April 2017

Paula - thank you for the amazing review. I am glad we were able to accommodate you at our property with no hiccups. It is our top priority ensure guests go through a seamless check in and get the rest they deserve. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This hotel is two levels, has a great full breakfast and the employees are very kind. You need to know that there is no elevator, so if you need help or have a disability you should let them know in advance, they are very accomodating!

Room Tip: Excellent location
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 15 April 2017

Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed our full breakfast with all the different varieties. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

The staff was very accommodating and nice. They were very considerate and made us feel comfortable.The room was very nice as well. It had enough space and I loved that there was a Jacuzzi. Everything about my stay was amazing. Definitely will stay at this Best Western again when visiting Ontario.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Maria, Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with and enjoyed our Jacuzzi suite which is a very nice room. We hope to have you back here soon again during your travels. Thanks

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We found this property to be a great place to stay. Quiet setting even though it was convenient to the freeway. Very good breakfast. Hot food was hot and everything was fresh The staff was friendly and caring.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Thank you so much for kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our full breakfast as we have have added many items to it. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Service far exceeded my expectations. The staff kept checking with me to make sure all was going well and to see if I needed anything. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay at Best Western again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tompC6638PP
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad everything went great during your stay. Its reviews like this that keep us working hard and pushing ourselves to exceed customers expectations. Thank you again.