“Great Place for Early or Late Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Mom's Kitchen

Mom's Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Early AM, Brad, the son, is the line cook, the prep cook, the server and the dish washer, all in one. Mom and Bobbie, the day cook comes in around 8-ish. Hands down, Mom's blueberry pancakes are the best in the West (her other son is blueberry farmer). Other dishes are fairly standard affairs very well prepared and nicely served. I alternate between sausage and eggs with crispy hash browns (home made, by the way) and a blueberry pancake with a side of bacon. For lunch i have a hard time getting past the chicken-fried steak and eggs or their chili burger. The former is awesome!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Wow! What an awesome find! my family and I are doing a move drive from seattle to San Diego. We found MOM'S KITCHEN here and decided to give it a try, since prices were attractive and reviews were favorable.
We went into the restaurant, and it truly looks like somebody's kitchen. We were immediately greeted and show us to our table. Right away, our server, and extremely nice and attentive gentleman, brought three different children activity books along with a great assortment of color pencils, which was great to prevent the kids from fighting over the supplies.
We ordered, and the food was prompt to come! The cinnamon roll, freshly baked and still hot, covered with a home made cream cheese sauce, was delicious!!!! Fluffy, full of flavor, just delightful! I ordered the corned beef hash, hashbrowns and overeasy eggs... OUTSTANDING! The hashbrowns were perfectly cooked, crispy on the outside, buttery and tender in the inside.; my kids ordered blueberry and strawberry pancakes... HUGE!!!!!! They were also fluffy and full of flavor. We had to get half of them to go because they portions were very generous.
I am not sure if we'll come up their way again, but if we do, we will make sure we stop at MOM's again! Oh, and did mention the coffee????? So GOOOOD!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Since breakfast was not included at our hotel, we checked Trip Advisor for restaurants. Mom's Kitchen was excellent. Sitting on fifty style stools and the quaint interior added to the enjoyment of a great breakfast. The staff made you feel at home immediately. My large blueberry pancake was great. My husband had 2 eggs and Mom's fried potatoes with green pepper, onions, sausage, and covered with cheddar cheese which was excellent and enough for us to share. I would have breakfast there every day.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We always go to moms kitchen for breakfast Service is always great. Greeted with a warm smile and a hello. Moms kitchen the name says it all. Just like mom would make. Great food Great service

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Best breakfast in town! Can't beat the service! Eat here every time we are in town! Consistently great. We travel from Canada a few times a year & stop here as much as possible.