All reviewsnye beachfull kitchendesignated parking spaceno elevatorgreat viewthe check in processdoors and windowshot tub and poolthird floornice balconydeck chairsinfinity spalaundry roomstay there againrestaurants and shopsocean frontfront desk person
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Enjoyed our stay. The view was fantastic, couldn't be any better. It is close to shops and eating establishments. The room was clean and comfortable. The only thing that I would improve upon is having a deadbolt installed on the doors. Was not comfortable with the door locks. Nice area but I like to have a more secure door.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kristina Y, General Manager at Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear tomvic2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear your overall stay was a pleasant one and that you enjoyed the great location. Please know we will also follow up with the owners on your suggestion of updates. Thank you again and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My daughter and I went there for two nights during her spring break. The hotel view was wonderful. We could both see and hear the ocean waves. The room was insulated quite well becasue when we closed the patio door, we could not hear the ocean as much. We liked the area. We had assigned parking and could walk to local restaurants.

We were on the second floor and this was perfect. One set of stairs with luggage and still having a view.

Someone mentioned no wifi in a different review. We did not have that experience. Our Wifi was absolutely fine for us.

The door key would not lock from the outside. The front desk also tried the door key and could not get it to lock the door. They were going to send maintenance, but I don't think it was fixed. We locked the door on the inside and shut the door.

There were socks under the bed from the previous guest and one of the drinking glasses was chipped.

Summary: Location great, view wonderful, cleaning and maintenance could have been better.

Room Tip: No elevators for the condos.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear cdgni,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your weekend getaway. Please be reassured that the cleanliness issues will be followed up on with the housekeeping supervisor as there is never an excuse for these types of things to occur. I will be sure to share your survey with all departments so that we can address these issues and ensure that they are not repeated. We appreciate your helpful feedback regarding the Maintenance & Housekeeping issues. Feedback such as yours helps us target areas in which we can improve. We are looking forward to seeing you again for your next great Oregon Coast getaway!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Condo with ocean view... perfect... wonderful, in fact. The room was clean, spacious. Condos perfectly located for walk on the beach or to head downtown for food or shopping. Easy access to HWY101 and sites north of Newport. Service was congenial, helpful. Highly recommend. (Comment on review: no WIFI, no decent furniture Really? WIFI was strong, constant. The furniture was NOT awful; it's a beach condo, not a luxuary hotel in Paris. Found the chairs comfortable, deck furniture... and who wants to watch TV when your on the Pacific Coast?)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear James W,

Wow, thank you for such a great review. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. I do have to agree with you the views are pretty spectacular from the Nye Beach Condos. I will be sure to pass on your kudos to the team as well as they work hard to make sure all guest have a great time. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

the room was great....however we were on the third floor and there is no elevator. The steps were a problem for my old knees. But the view, the staff, the room were all excellent!! the bed was very very comfortable.

Room Tip: do not go thru Hotels.com. They charged me $89.00 service fee for a two night stay. Book direct with the hotel!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Kristina Y, General Manager at Nye Beach Condos at Pacific Crest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear 723cgibbs,

Wow, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience staying at the Nye Beach Condos. I am sorry to hear about the Nye Beach Condos having no elevators, but delighted to hear your overall stay was excellent. I will be sure to pass on your kudos to the team as the staff is our biggest asset and we are so proud of them. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us again and for staying with us. We look forward to your visiting again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

With no advance notice realized after check in there was no WiFi
Awful cheap furniture. No chairs to sit on to read or watch tv. in main room. Only collapsing sofa bed uncomfortable to sit on.
Nice views of ocean but not easily accessible.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear irasgoodman,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize that you weren’t fully satisfied with your stay at the Nye Beach Condos. Feedback like yours helps us target areas in which we can improve and be assured I will share your review with the owners and the appropriate departments. Again my apologies and we hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future