“Cool dudes and magnificent mochas at Carl’s Coffee!”

Carl's Coffee In Nye Beach
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newport
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Picture yourself in the Nye Beach area of Newport, Oregon on a cold, rainy Easter Sunday afternoon when just about everything is closed and you are feeling pretty miserable and wet. Suddenly, out of nowhere a cafe appears like an oasis and you stumble exhausted through the front door into a warm welcoming interior. Two very friendly baristas greet you like the long lost brother they never had and offer to pour you each a warm reviving cup of the coffee of your choice. Such was our introduction to Carl’s Coffee in Nye Beach this week. We both selected White Chocolate Mochas and I will swear to my death that that was one of the best cups of coffee that I have ever tasted. Now, I know that the cynics amongst you will point out that I was probably suffering from the affects of advanced hypothermia and that in that condition anything would have tasted divine, but I know the truth. These were some seriously cool dudes with magic in their espresso machine. Go check them out!

1  Thank knaggs4

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This place is not very good. It is a little cramped and you have a long wait time. The fruit pastries hardly have any fruit in them.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The gentleman serving behind the counter could not have been nicer nor more helpful in answering questions about the area. Enjoyed our late afternoon stop there

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I work in the Nye beach area and this place always has fast service so I can grab a delish sammy before I go to work.
Review below me shocks me... but after looking into it that user has around 29 BAD reviews since 2018... wow! What a hater. For this being a place I visit so often and view the customer service they provide I'm shocked by what he said.
They have great service, coffee, and food!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Shared a sandwich with my partner. Had the club, which was large enough for two and very good! Did not actually try the coffee, but will be back!

1  Thank Camky