All reviews bedroom condo full kitchen half bath crab washer and dryer sea lions nice view of the marina commercial fishing boats minute stroll fresh tuna pullout bed nice condo great treat bay front local ocean seafood big screen tv coffee house
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Loved our stay here! The condo overlooked the Harbor, was an easy walk to places to eat. The A/C was a little funky; never really got it to work. The bedroom was on the street side of the condo, so it was a little noisy at night; might not be ideal for a light sleeper. Full kitchen would be great, if you want to prepare meals.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
DLanding, Front Office Manager at The Landing at Newport Condominium-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for your review of The Landing at Newport. We are glad you had a good stay with us.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The room was great (no fan but they fixed that), the staff was helpful during our stay, the view was lovely. Parking a bit tight outside, but ok underneath. Problem started when I realized later in the evening that I had left my jewelry bag in the nightstand. Called in a panic. Front desk called the lady who had checked in and there was nothing there. They said they'd talk to the cleaning people and see if it had gotten left on the cart and call me back. They didn't call back so I called. Gee, no one has it, not on the cart. Nothing like this ever happened to then so they seemed to think it was my fault. Maybe I lost it somewhere else. No. It's on me for forgetting the bag. It's on them for not doing enough to find it. Hard to accuse someone without proof, but there is no other explanation in a locked room with no other access. I am so sad. My Mom's ring is the worst loss, though the earrings all had stories and memories to go with.
Really liked the place but wouldn't go back; and, I will always check all drawers before I leave a place in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mimi S
DLanding, Assistant Manager at The Landing at Newport Condominium-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you Mimi S. for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your comments. The safety and security of our guests is always our top priority. We would like to apologize for any delays in getting in touch with your over the lost items during your stay. Our staff did everything we could to try to locate the items that were lost, unfortunately we were unable to find the items. We have addressed the issue with our Staff. If you have any further information or would like to contact me on this issue, you can email me Roseanna at reservations@thelandingatnewport.com .

Roseanna
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful experience here, with the most friendly staff, going above and beyond to provide us with information regarding how to warm up and eat crab using the patios crab cookers. And letting us know not to cook the crab in the room, let it be known. Beautiful room with a sweeping view of the bay, we had so much room we didn't know what to do with most of it. A fantastical quiet getaway right downtown.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DLanding, Front Office Manager at The Landing at Newport Condominium-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review of The Landing at Newport. We are glad to hear you had a good stay with us, and that our staff was so helpful during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, toy poodle, and I spent six nights at the Landing on the bay in Newport, Oregon. We had a one bedroom condo with a terrific view of the boats in the harbor and the bridge that spans the water. No complaints whatsoever about our condo which had all the accoutrements we needed. The people at the front desk were very nice. Unfortunately after three days at the Landing a condo above us had a water heater leak and even a small fire. Because of this our room had to be changed and we were thankful that none of our belongings were damaged. The management handled the problem efficiently and gave us a reduction in our fee due to having to haul all our clothes, etc from the first floor to the third.
The Landing is a wonderful establishment on the cool Oregon coast. We hope to return next year, Lord willing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DLanding, Front Office Manager at The Landing at Newport Condominium-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your review of The Landing at Newport. We are glad that even with having to move rooms during your stay due to the water damage, that you still had a great stay with us. We would love to have you come stay again, and hopefully with no major condo issues arising next time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Fantastic view of the bay, very nice condo room. Had everything we needed and then some! Living room, private patio, full kitchen, bedroom and a full bath and a half. Close to downtown within walking distant to shops and restaurants. Very friendly and informative staff. Would highly recommend and stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DLanding, Front Office Manager at The Landing at Newport Condominium-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your review of The Landing at Newport. We are glad you found your condo had everything you needed, and that our location was close to the downtown bay front attractions. We look forward to seeing you again.