Awesome oceanfront, understated, quiet, cozy. We did a last-minute trip here for winter storm watching. Thought we'd just find another place in Lincoln City, but couldn't do -- we always end up at the Elizabeth Street Inn. Salmon chowder for a late afternoon snack, amazing view, fireplaces, comfortable bed, deck, so relaxing! Also has fridge, microwave, coffeemaker in the room (and coffee in lobby, too). The only thing to note is that they make chocolate chip cookies for guests, about 8 pm, I think. We went to the casino in Lincoln City and out for dinner and they're always gone when we get back! Sad. I would love it if they made a 2nd batch for us "later" nighters. :) We seem to always miss the breakfast, too (6-10 am) because we sleep in and take advantage of the cozy coast.
Pool and amenities were closed for remodeling but it was ok because it was such a fast trip and we hardly ever have time to enjoy that anyway (we don't travel there with the kids).
Also worthy of noting, most restaurants close early in Newport, but there are a few bars and Newport Cafe nearby that are open late and are ok. Thank you, Elizabeth Street Inn, for being our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon