“Great coffee and atmosphere”
Review of Coffee Cottage

Coffee Cottage
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Newberg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great place for meeting friends sipping on a hot or iced coffee or tea. Add a pastry or quiche and it is the makings of a happy day.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The best coffee in Newberg! The employees and atmosphere are enjoyable. Besides the best coffee, they have delicious scones, muffins, and yummy lunch menu. The patio outside is welcoming and nice in any weather

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The drive thru is so convenient ; but inside is nice too if not on the go . The scones are some of the best in town; crunchy outside w flavorful inside. The lattes are good ; we usually get them extra hot. Friendly, helpful staff. Our dog loves the special dog biscuits they sell :).

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Ate lunch here in summer. They don't serve soup in the summer. I was very disappointed. They have wonderful soup in the winter. The sandwich was average. They lost my friends order and I was almost done with my sandwich and she still didn't have hers. Probably won't return for a meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I rarely give rave reviews, but the atmosphere and service in this coffee shop was surpassed only by the taste of our sandwiches and soups! It's been a great while since my wife and I explored Newberg's shops together, but we had a delightful Saturday afternoon. This was a fine place to discuss, to collect our thoughts, to enjoy our soup, sandwiches, salad, tea and coffee before pressing on with our day. I enjoyed my Italian special and lentil soup, and my wife was very pleased with her salad. Our timing was very good; there were but few patrons in the shop, so the noise levels were much like a library. Two of us had eaten well for $22, and we were very pleased with the Coffee Cottage! Yes, I certainly recommend the Coffee Cottage to anyone visiting the George Fox campus or visiting Newberg's shops.

Been to Coffee Cottage? Share your experiences!