“Great place to eat”
Review of Moro Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Moro Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2013

If you are traveling Highway 97 in north central Oregon and it is approaching time to eat, don't miss this place. Great service, good food, small town ambience and attitude, and it also serves as a Sherman County information outlet. One of the most interesting touches is the display of barn photos adorning the walls, all taken in Sherman County. I will stop here again.

1  Thank kolekona

Reviewed 26 April 2013

The pastries here are home cooked and she's a good cook! I had a very good fish and chips, the hamburgers all looked good, and locals eat here. The restaurant has state awards for food safety, top grades, and the owner is proud of them.
The ambience is rural Oregon, and the photos on the wall are darned interesting--sort of a history of local barns.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

The site has gone through a number of incarnations over the years. Some okay, some horrible. Since the current owners came along and brought their own menu, I've eaten at the Moro Cafe quite a number of times. I have only had great meals and deserts there. I wish I could eat there every day, but I'd be as big as a house. When I have people over here for business, i always bring them to the Moro Cafe. They always rave. Can't say enough good about the place. I wish they listed calories for meals, but then again, it's probably best I don't know (burgers/fries).

1  Thank Cocacolacowboy
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Our hotel manager told us to check his place out. The food was so good! I had to have the Ham and Bean soup as I just knew it would be delicious and it sure was! My husband had a burger(can't remember the name) which was coated with black pepper and had bleu cheese sauce. He loved it! I took a couple bites and I loved it! We had breakfast there the next day and it was very good. The cook was even kind enough to separate the egg whites from the yolk as I have an allergy to egg whites. I really appreciated this! The waitresses were very friendly and you could see a lot of the local people came there to eat. I grew up in a small town like Moro and the place just made me feel at home. You will not go wrong eating here!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Everything here is homemade, from the sandwich buns to outrageous fruit cobblers. We always stop here when traveling through Moro on Hwy 97. My husband and I split the chicken santa fe sandwich so we have room for 4-berry crumble, peach cobbler or any other fresh fruit dessert topped w/ice cream. The coffee is strong and good. The server remembers us, even as infrequently as we go.