“No complaints”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Good stay, clean and comfortable. Helpful front desk, good restaurant close by, would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We have used this location for the past year as our stop between home and Southern California. It is a well kept facility with friendly staff and an excellent breakfast to get you on your way. Will be staying here again in about two weeks.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2012

The girl at the check in counter (manager on duty sign said "Sara" was great. We checked in during the night shift. She was very nice and told me where everything was. Didn't leave anything out.

The room was clean and huge and there were four pillows on each bed! We slept great, the beds were very comfortable.

We had the continental breakfast in the morning which was awesome (waffles, sausage, bagels, etc). The breakfast attendant was soooo cheerful and nice and attentive.

We used the spa after that. Nice and hot (the jets are a bit out of control though - had to turn those off). We tried to use the sauna but it was going to be an hour before it was hot :(.

Parking was right outside of our room which I loved since we had a light carrier on top of the car. I was able to see my car from the room.

I had a great experience at this place. I would absolutely stay here again and I would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Laceyj2012

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have to stay that I was a little sceptical at first when my company booked my stay with the Quality Inn in Medford, however, I was delightfully surprised upon my arrival! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and the beds are EXTREMELY comfortable - I get a better night's sleep here than I do in my own bed!

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and I will continue to return - even if other hotels are closer to where I am conducting my business.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Troy G

Reviewed 6 March 2012

The Quality Inn & Suites is well located just off of I-5 freeway and Crater Lake Hwy, easily accessable to restaurants and shopping including Costco (gas available). I was very surprised to see the quality of room and surrounding parts of the complex in a 2* hotel. It was extremely clean, spacious and comfortable. The bed was soft as I like it; the wifi worked well; and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered numerous options of eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, etc. The hostess in the dinning area was so cheerful and kept the entire area immaculately clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo