“Really yummy!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I got the lentil and spinach curry, which was super yummy and comforting, and my mom got the chickpea curry, which was really tasty and spicy. We got our meals a la crate and they still come with hot, fresh naan and a big plate of rice. The chai tea is yummy too!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've tasted better Indian food ....but overall it was tasty. We ate their buffet lunch; good selection but thought the sauces were all a bit too runny. Almost needed a soup bowl instead of a flat plate. Delicious Tandoori Chicken. The dessert bread was certainly different: soggy sweet bread. Good price, good service.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This restaurant and its food are not bad. It is not the best Indian food I've eaten but the food has decent tastes but is spiced somewhat conservatively for my taste. The curry is barely noticeable. It has a nice family atmosphere and the service is friendly. The serving receptical with the dinner consists of many small stainless "cups" that limit the size of the lamb, chicken, etc. if one is not an Indian food epicure this restaurant is satisfying.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Great spicy food. When you walk in it feels like a family owned restaurant. The servers are friendly but most important, the food is Great. Our daughter and her family visit this restaurant often. I love the spicy dished they serve and the menu is great.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

After watching the touching movie "Lion", we needed some Indian food. To us, this the best Indian food in Medford. We have been to India's Palace thirty times. A busy evening, but we were seated immediately. We both chose the buffet. Great choices of freshly prepared Indian classics. The pumpkin curry was excellent. The Naan in the buffet is very good, but perhaps needs a better way to keep it warm. The welcoming staff(family, I think) works hard at service.

Been to India's Kitchen? Share your experiences!