“Our Daughter's Favorite”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Great spicy food. When you walk in it feels like a family owned restaurant. The servers are friendly but most important, the food is Great. Our daughter and her family visit this restaurant often. I love the spicy dished they serve and the menu is great.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

After watching the touching movie "Lion", we needed some Indian food. To us, this the best Indian food in Medford. We have been to India's Palace thirty times. A busy evening, but we were seated immediately. We both chose the buffet. Great choices of freshly prepared Indian classics. The pumpkin curry was excellent. The Naan in the buffet is very good, but perhaps needs a better way to keep it warm. The welcoming staff(family, I think) works hard at service.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

India's Kitchen serves a lunch buffet for $9.95 that is very tasty. There's a good selection of dishes that I am unfamiliar with, but I did note the name of the one that stood out to me. It is Navaratan Koorma, which is a combination of vegetables, cheese and nuts in a mild cream sauce.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere with pleasing music in the background that is not intrusive.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

India's Kitchen: I enjoyed their Lamb Korma, a tad rich with a spicy bite and enough depth of flavour to have us come back to explore more of their menu! Delicious garlic naan and papadums on the side. Service was prompt, attentive and very friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Food was really good the beef was really super tender. I couldn't tell you the names of the dishes but all the food that we had was good. Reasonably priced and everything was hot.

1  Thank Anita or James P

Been to India's Kitchen? Share your experiences!