“Great flavors of India”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

After watching the touching movie "Lion", we needed some Indian food. To us, this the best Indian food in Medford. We have been to India's Palace thirty times. A busy evening, but we were seated immediately. We both chose the buffet. Great choices of freshly prepared Indian classics. The pumpkin curry was excellent. The Naan in the buffet is very good, but perhaps needs a better way to keep it warm. The welcoming staff(family, I think) works hard at service.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

India's Kitchen serves a lunch buffet for $9.95 that is very tasty. There's a good selection of dishes that I am unfamiliar with, but I did note the name of the one that stood out to me. It is Navaratan Koorma, which is a combination of vegetables, cheese and nuts in a mild cream sauce.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere with pleasing music in the background that is not intrusive.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

India's Kitchen: I enjoyed their Lamb Korma, a tad rich with a spicy bite and enough depth of flavour to have us come back to explore more of their menu! Delicious garlic naan and papadums on the side. Service was prompt, attentive and very friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Food was really good the beef was really super tender. I couldn't tell you the names of the dishes but all the food that we had was good. Reasonably priced and everything was hot.

1  Thank Anita or James P
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I realize how expensive an Eastern Indian Buffet is and how much preparation there is when putting on a meal like this in a restaurant. As a chef I wont be back again, Not because of "my food experience in food service for over 35 years" but because the Naan was cold and tough to chew through, the curries were warm at best in temperature, the rice was flavorful but crunchy and dried out because it was on the buffet for a long time. Food was flavored well but not even served at acceptable health dept. minimum standards. The food on the buffet was not cooked in small enough batches to keep it fresh which would have made a world of difference. The owners were extremely nice but when I mentioned the food quality and cool temperatures they did not seem to be concerned at all.

2  Thank ncdodave

Been to India's Kitchen? Share your experiences!