“TRY THE BUFFET LUNCH”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 9 October 2016

India's Kitchen serves a lunch buffet for $9.95 that is very tasty. There's a good selection of dishes that I am unfamiliar with, but I did note the name of the one that stood out to me. It is Navaratan Koorma, which is a combination of vegetables, cheese and nuts in a mild cream sauce.
The restaurant has a nice atmosphere with pleasing music in the background that is not intrusive.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

India's Kitchen: I enjoyed their Lamb Korma, a tad rich with a spicy bite and enough depth of flavour to have us come back to explore more of their menu! Delicious garlic naan and papadums on the side. Service was prompt, attentive and very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Food was really good the beef was really super tender. I couldn't tell you the names of the dishes but all the food that we had was good. Reasonably priced and everything was hot.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Anita or James P
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I realize how expensive an Eastern Indian Buffet is and how much preparation there is when putting on a meal like this in a restaurant. As a chef I wont be back again, Not because of "my food experience in food service for over 35 years" but because the Naan was cold and tough to chew through, the curries were warm at best in temperature, the rice was flavorful but crunchy and dried out because it was on the buffet for a long time. Food was flavored well but not even served at acceptable health dept. minimum standards. The food on the buffet was not cooked in small enough batches to keep it fresh which would have made a world of difference. The owners were extremely nice but when I mentioned the food quality and cool temperatures they did not seem to be concerned at all.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank ncdodave
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Wife and I shared the Tandoori Mixed Grill. Definitely enough to share. It was slow while we were dining but very clean comfortable and good food.

Date of visit: April 2016