“Nothing to write home about”
Review of Mountain Mike's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountain Mike's
Ranked #93 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I didn't eat at the restaurant but I did order takeout. This food smells amazing but the taste was pretty average. There was supposed to be Ranch with the order as well and it was left out which didn't make me thrilled. The bottom of the pizza box was also pretty greasy. I probably won't come back because there's better places to go in my opinion.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We've eaten at Mountain Mike's in several different towns and like their pizza. We stopped at this restaurant before dinner time and were the only people in the restaurant when we arrived. We ordered two pizzas and then the WAIT BEGAN. After 45 minutes we checked in and found they hadn't even started our order. I checked in 10 minutes later and the employee showed me they were just starting to make the first of our pizzas... he was just putting the sauce on the crust. The employee told me they just got slammed... only 5 other couples came in.

Finally after a solid hour they delivered one of the two pizzas, they other followed a few minutes later.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Tucked away in a little shopping center, is one of the best pizza places in Medford. We get our pizza and it is never greasy! The ingredients are fresh and the pizza never disappoints! I would go in and eat, because delivery takes over an hour, every time! They also, offer gluten free crust.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

They have updated this place and it is very clean. Great stop for a lunch buffet but the pizza choices for that timeframe are not the greatest. They advertise potatoes as part of the buffet, but it is actually breadsticks which are very tasty.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Our family decided to branch out and try someplace new. I'd say the pizza was good nothing terribly special but the customer service was terrible. Patrons are what drive business it'd serve you better to be a the very least polite.

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!