See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2015

At best a one star. Dried blood on sheets old food in the refrigerator no excuse. Everything is outdated the reviews of this place are surprising - I'm not sure I can trusts reviews if people really gave this place such high marks it was just gross.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank danncindie
plazamotelmedford, Manager at Relax Inn of Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Thank you for taking your time for posting a positive review and we have fixed the problems and we are very sorry that we could not meet your expectations and once again we here at the Plaza Motel apologize for what you had to go through we have corrected the issue with housekeeping!

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

It was a quick stop on the way from Cali to Portland, so we just needed a bed to crash and shower in the morning. But we couldn't take a shower because the shower was very old and didn't work. Everything is outdated. Bathroom floor was dirty. The staff wasn't friendly, they just cared about money. But not using the money to upgrade their business. I didn't get WiFi neither. Other than that it was ok place to stay just make sure shower is working in your room.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
plazamotelmedford, Manager at Relax Inn of Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thank you for taking your time for posting a positive review and we are currently trying to fix that problem but as soon as you have checked out and told us about your issue we want in the room and checked the shower and it was working fine. Also, we just recenlty upgraded everything so I am very sorry that we could not meet your needs, so thank you for the advise. Also, we dont only care about money, we love our guest that stays here and we try our best to meet their needs. So once again I am very sorry that we didn't meet your needs. Also, we are sorry if our staff memeber were rude and unfriendly but once agian we are sorry we didnt meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

For the first time in my life I found myself without a home and living in my car, living on an extremely tight budget, but I stopped in here looking for a room for the evening, in desperate need of a good nights sleep in a real bed. The owners are two of the sweetest most adorable people i've ever met. They worked with me on a reasonable price as I was paying cash and didn't have a credit card for a security deposit, they showed me the room before I paid a penny, and we're very understanding and sympathetic to my situation.
The room was simply fantastic. Clean, spacious, and filled with every conveince. Full stove and oven, large sink, full sized fridge, coffee maker, bathroom has a full sized bathtub and hairdryer. The queen bed was insanely comfortable, with large very decent pillows, and extremely nice sheets. No pilled up cheap polyester sheets, but nice smooth cotton sheets. The air conditioner is a nice, large, extremely well working, newer unit that kept me nice and chilly in this terrible summer heat. The dresser was spacious and fit all of my things with room to spare. The free Wi-Fi and direct TV was just the icing on the cake. Everything about this amazing motel was total aces. Zero complaints and nothing but amazing things to say. I desperately wish I could afford the weekly rates. That's my only complaint, there isn't a price cut on the weekly rate, it is just one nights rate X's 7. I do wish there was a slight price cut for bulk night booking. I'm very very impressed with the plaza motel and will never stay at any other motel. Thank you for your kindness and superb establishment.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking your time for posting a positive review and I am glad that i was able to assit you and help you meet your needs. I am so happy that you got a place to stay so you didnt have to stay out your car. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Great place to lay your head and move on. Breakfast was fruit banana, Apple. Coffee & some sweets, needs meat products but hey quick apple & banana is good and on the road. Manager was Very good. One more story would like to share room has a stove,refrigerator & micro wave but my bad luck, I was staying just one day. They just rent for weekly.

Room tip: Very good Motel, can't believe it just like franchise need little upgrade. I will stay again. I will update pictures next time
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Swam G
plazamotelmedford, Manager at Relax Inn of Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Thank you for taking your time for posting a positive review. We are looking forward to see you again in future.

Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

I am person that wants my needs handled. I was extremely impressed and I will tell you why. The couple that runs the place are very good hostess. I asked to see the room before I checked in. The room was more than I expected. I checked the bed for firmness. It has direct Tv with HBO. A full size Refridge and a stove with an oven. The A/c worked great. After I checked in they brought me 2 bananas and 2 apples. The place was very quiet. Since I read other reviews I was pleasantly surprised. My only criticism is that they could have better lighting. It was a little hard to read inside the room when the drapes are closed. However, I was very satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Carl H

Thank you for taking your time for posting a positive review and we are currently trying to fix that problem by buying brighter lights, so thank you for the advise. That saying, we are looking forward to see you again in future.