Lowest prices for your stay
USD 133
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/04/21
PricelineUSD 179
AscendUSD 133
Hotels.comUSD 190
1,144 results
All reviews murphy bed full kitchen salmon chowder own bathroom separate bedroom heated pool beach access living area breakfast room waffles first floor view of the ocean cookies great view oregon coast great place to stay get away
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

We miss Best Western. We have been going to Best Western for years. Always a great experience. This time they would not make a room reservation even after two phone calls to make sure we could have our favorite room for 3 nights. When we got there we were given a crappy room and so back to the front desk. Bottom line 3 different rooms over three nights. No pool and no sauna.

Date of stay: February 2021
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Robert,
Your feedback is appreciated. Our apologies if your room request was not met. Our rooms are based on availability, and we do try to meet every request. Nonetheless, we hope you had a wonderful time in the area, and we wish to see you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

My wife and I have stayed here before and really enjoy our stay. This time was good as well but not as good as previous stays. I want to say the room was clean and the staff was great. The furnishings in the room have been updated and in my opinion not the best, The couch is odd only having a back rest on part of it. If my wife and I wanted to sit on the couch together one of us had to grab a pillow for a make shift backrest. The bed was a mattress on a platform which I don't mind but the platform extends past the mattress on the corners which is a tripping hazard (It happened to us twice). The other thing in the bedroom is the tv. It's on a small table that is the same height as the bed which isn't convenient for watching while laying in bed. Lastly, the dining chairs just aren't comfortable. And something else, the room has a full kitchen but no toaster? Just odd.

All that said it was a good stay. Everything seemed to be in good working order.

As of 2/1/21 Lincoln Sands is no longer associated with Best Western and now it is Choice Ascend Hotels.

1  Thank Ron Z
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Dear Ron,
While we're happy to hear you found our accommodations to be clean and well-maintained, it is unfortunate that the furniture was not to your preference. Had we known that you were not satisfied with the comfort of your room, our team would have been happy to assist in finding a solution. Overall, we're glad your stay was a positive one, and we hope for another chance to impress you on the road ahead.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I was really happy with the room/suite. There was a full kitchen completely separate from the main area, which I like because I don’t like seeing the stove, dishwasher and sink in the same area I’m relaxing in. The shower was powerful and the jacuzzi tub was huge. The wall facing the ocean was all windows and the deck was great

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Our goal is to impress everyone who stays at Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, so we're happy to hear we succeeded with you! It's great to know that our spacious, well-appointed rooms provided you with the ideal place to relax and that you enjoyed the beautiful ocean view. Thank you for your kind words. It would be a pleasure to host you again should you be back in town.

Reviewed 17 January 2021

This hotel, complete with a full set of amenities, is a wonderful beacon of hope in a vast wasteland of discomfort. I happily used the complimentary towels to dry my body after I bathed with the finest soap and linen cloth left by the porcelain water discharge unit. After using the unexpectedly free latrine, I made my way down to the lobby and had a cheerful conversation with the front desk maid regarding my daily television over-consumption. After asking her to unplug and take the television away so that I might not be tempted any longer, I waltzed back into my room to take my overage to the next level. She gave me excellent advice and was super polite. I would recommend this stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank winetravelor102

Dear Sam,
It was a pleasure hosting you at Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites! We're glad our comfortable, well-appointed rooms had everything you needed and that our friendly staff made you feel welcome. If your adventures bring you back to town, we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Wonderful amenities within little hostel. For the noise complaint, the manager allowed me to accommodate three of their towels when she "wasn't looking". I am happy the general manager of this hotel works tirelessly to provide the best maternal services imaginable. It was a little out of line though when she offered the lamp as well, I'm a nice guy, I don't like to take advantage of kind folk. I really liked the coffee too it was delicious.

Room tip: If you want to use the pool you'll have to hop the fence.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites! We are thrilled to have earned your praise for our caring service, pleasing amenities, and smooth coffee. Our apology, however, if some of our kind gestures became a little too much. As you mentioned, we work tirelessly to ensure that our guests are comfortable and that they have everything they need for a relaxing visit. Happy travels ahead, and we hope to see you again soon!