Lowest prices for your stay
USD 179
PricelineUSD 179
Hotels.comUSD 190
eDreamsUSD 179
1,144 results
All reviews murphy bed full kitchen salmon chowder own bathroom separate bedroom heated pool beach access living area breakfast room waffles first floor view of the ocean cookies great view oregon coast great place to stay get away
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021

This hotel, complete with a full set of amenities, is a wonderful beacon of hope in a vast wasteland of discomfort. I happily used the complimentary towels to dry my body after I bathed with the finest soap and linen cloth left by the porcelain water discharge unit. After using the unexpectedly free latrine, I made my way down to the lobby and had a cheerful conversation with the front desk maid regarding my daily television over-consumption. After asking her to unplug and take the television away so that I might not be tempted any longer, I waltzed back into my room to take my overage to the next level. She gave me excellent advice and was super polite. I would recommend this stay.

1  Thank winetravelor102
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Sam,
It was a pleasure hosting you at Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites! We're glad our comfortable, well-appointed rooms had everything you needed and that our friendly staff made you feel welcome. If your adventures bring you back to town, we invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Wonderful amenities within little hostel. For the noise complaint, the manager allowed me to accommodate three of their towels when she "wasn't looking". I am happy the general manager of this hotel works tirelessly to provide the best maternal services imaginable. It was a little out of line though when she offered the lamp as well, I'm a nice guy, I don't like to take advantage of kind folk. I really liked the coffee too it was delicious.

Room tip: If you want to use the pool you'll have to hop the fence.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites! We are thrilled to have earned your praise for our caring service, pleasing amenities, and smooth coffee. Our apology, however, if some of our kind gestures became a little too much. As you mentioned, we work tirelessly to ensure that our guests are comfortable and that they have everything they need for a relaxing visit. Happy travels ahead, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2021

I really liked my stay here and will be back again. The room was great with a 55" flat screen AND a remote control that had a "sleep" button. I had a huge, deluxe room with a jacuzzi tub and it was AWESOME. The bed was really comfortable, the views of the ocean were amazing.
I stay in Lincoln City often for business and this is now my favorite hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jeff,
We are honored to be your new favorite hotel in Lincoln City! Thank you so much for putting the spotlight on what you enjoyed about the Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites experience, from our in-room amenities to our fluffy beds and spectacular coastal views. We will always go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and happiness, and we wish you nothing but the best until we see you again!

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

Last minute overnight stay, managed to snag this room. Enjoyed the sound of the ocean overnight with our sliding door open, soaked in the jetted tub while watching old movies with the room illuminated by the fireplace. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PNWEnthusiast83
General Manager, General Manager at Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites! Thank you for sharing how much you liked relaxing in the hot tub and listening to the sounds of the ocean. The next time you're looking to unwind, please come see us again.

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Check in was fast and easy. Our Room was very clean. There are Beautiful views. Very large rooms. Several selections for breakfast in the morning. Dog friendly with awesome access to the ocean. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're thrilled our clean, pet-friendly rooms and beautiful views impressed you. It's also great to know that our check-in process went smoothly and that you appreciated being so close to the ocean. The next time you're in town, please come see us again at Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites.