“horrible”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Byron M
“horrible”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The cottage had AMAZING views! It was close to shopping, etc. Wi-Fi was marginal depending on where we were in the house, and we couldn't make calls from Verizon or T-Mobile phones. (We could make calls over Wi-Fi as long as we were somewhat near the modern. There's also a land line there.) Beach access looks awesome from the picture, but the steps stop before you get to the bottom, and you have to step on a few boulders to get down the rest of the way. So it was tricky for seniors to get down to the beach.
But the lodging company was awful to work with. It felt like customer service was a foreign concept to them, and I'll never use that company again. It was very hard to get someone to answer the phone during their posted business hours. I had to leave multiple voicemails to get a hold of someone, and then they were not at all considerate. Also when we accidentally left 2 small kitchen gadgets there, the company threw in an additional $25 fee after I agreed to pay $22 for them shipping it back. I would've bought new gadgets rather than paying double what I agreed to!

KeturahC9...
“Beautiful family house with beach access!”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here! The house was cute! Loved the decorations! We have a big family but there was plenty of space for us. Kids loved the kids room lots to keep them entertained.
My only complaint was that without any notice a man was suddenly in the front yard watering the grass. We where trying to relax & enjoy the view & felt like that was an invasion of our privacy. I get that they need someone to do yard maintenance but it was raining off & on the whole time we where there. I doubt that the grass really needed to be watered that bad. Besides that we really enjoyed this house! You can walk right out the back deck down the stairs to the beach! Perfect location!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing