All reviews d river ocean view room was clean waffles hot tub biscuits and gravy kite festival sliding door fourth floor an older hotel free breakfast hot breakfast desk clerk nice place to stay fire pit definitely stay here again great room
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Was a little disappointed that I had to go to the sliding door in order to enjoy the beach. Would have been nice if I could have seen the beach while sitting on my bed. They offer a nice continental breakfast

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Inn at Lincoln ... R, Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our guest experiences are very important to us. We do offer many different room types, many of them that do offer a view from the bed but all through the sliding glass doors. We were fortunate this weekend that weather held up and many of our guests were able to get out onto the beach to look for glass floats and other treasures, we do hope you were able to as well. We agree it's nice to have a full hot breakfast with lots of options available to mix and match during your stay, buttery waffles with lots of syrup seems to be the favorite. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future. Please don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for property updates and specials.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Room was nice and clean. Staff were helpful. Bed was good and the pillows were awesome. Good breakfast to start the day. Location was close to beach and shopping mall across the street. Will stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Inn at Lincoln ... R, Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate the feedback. I love the beds and pillows too makes for a nice comfortable stay away from home. Glad you enjoyed the many breakfast options we have as well. We look forward to seeing you again. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for property updates and online specials.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Our room was clean,the bed and pillows were comfortable, good breakfast included. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again.The manager was fantastic and worked so hard.

Room tip: Nice view of the river/lake.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Inn at Lincoln ... R, Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us.We really appreciate the feedback. My staff and myself really do care about the guest experience and are working hard to ensure our guests are pleased. We do hope to see you again, don't forget to follow us on facebook and instagram for property updates and specials for your return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. When booking on Expedia I was unsure and it not being a branded hotel you never know what you will get. The rooms were nicely decorated, newly updated. All wood floor, with a nice recliner, refrigerator and microwave. The bed was so comfortable, I slept better there than I do at home. There was a breakfast as well, I just had juice but it looked like they had nice selections; typical hotel breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage. All of the staff was very friendly, the laundry guy was in the hallway when we were going to our room and he was very friendly and seemed happy to be there. I would definitely recommend and stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Inn at Lincoln ... R, front desk at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel remodel looks great, the new breakfast options are great, there was no classic "old hotel" smell, the view helped!!! But when we got to our room there was some stains on the hardwood floor that they told us was "paint" from the remodel AND a nightgown was still hanging in the bathroom from the previous hotel guest. This was disturbing and has us questioning if the room was really cleaned thoroughly or not between guests. We asked for new bedding just in case and had a great weekend.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Inn at Lincoln ... R, Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

We do appreciate your feedback and will work harder to ensure better quality checks in the rooms. I can assure you the room had been fully cleaned prior to your arrival and it was an oversight on my part , prior to this I do admit I never closed myself into the bathroom when doing a quality check so I did miss the previous guest nightgown on the back of the door but that is now a part of my quality review of all the guest rooms. We too are trying to remove the over spray from the painters as well as scuff marks from moving furniture during that process. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you again for staying with us!