9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 132
Agoda.comUSD 132
Hotels.comUSD 132
Expedia.comUSD 132
CheapTicketsUSD 132
TravelocityUSD 132
All reviews hot tub on the deck starfish manor rose petals flights of stairs partial view private deck corner room gas fireplace closer to the beach get away our honeymoon romance package overlooking the ocean beach access great room no elevator opened the door
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

We had to cancel our original plans for Valentine’s Day due to the snow storm but I was able to snag up a Surfside Suite since it would be our last time we can get away for a while. I meant to book at the Starfish Manor but I wasn’t paying enough attention on their website and ended up with the Beachfront Manor.
The woman working the front desk during the evening of 2/14 when we checked in was friendly and had a good attitude for working alone on a holiday night. We even had a good laugh about the one remaining champagne glass.
The room felt updated and clean on arrival. The room was literally on the beach which would be more of a bonus during nicer weather, when the deck could be enjoyed. The con is that there’s literally no privacy. You cannot take a bath and watch the ocean. Everyone wants to peek at the room if you open the curtains as the stairs to the beach access are right in front of it.
The walls are thin - I could hear a child running around above us until about 1 am which didn’t help “set the mood.”
The blankets were also thin and I wished I had another comforter. The heat came from the fireplace which startled both of us awake whenever it came on.
The bath looked really clean, filled up fast although I would’ve enjoyed the water being a little hotter. After it filled, we started getting floaters from dead flowers or something, actually scared the s*** out of me because I thought they were bugs. I scooped them out and told my partner they came from our bath salts. The tub was a little tall for my 5’2 partner to get in and out of easily but the depth was perfect for us. More floaters when we turned on the jets, then about half of the jet covers popped off and it was pointless to use so we turned it off.
Overall, I love baths and the ocean was pretty but I probably won’t book another room with this property because I just didn’t like it enough at the price point and I should’ve been more careful and found a more private stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dianna D, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank you so much for your review and we sincerely appreciate knowing what your loved about your stay and the areas you felt we could improve. We do hope to return to see how wonderful we really can be!

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

My sweetheart & I spent a lovely night in a spa tub overlooking the Pacific. The room was spotless, the goodies were plentiful (the pillow chocolates are a sweet touch).The bed was so comfy that I didn't even miss my own.
thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful 5/5 star review! We hope to see you again very soon :)

Reviewed 18 February 2021

I really like this place alot. My wife and I went here for her birthday getaway. It was clean, nice rooms and right on the beach. The first two nights we stayed in the Surfside room which wasn't actually our favorite. The room was great, you cant get any closer to the beach. The tub in the room was fantastic! But the 5 flights of stairs are no joke. We definitely realized how out of shape we are. The only real complaint is the light outside in the walkway is pretty bright and shines thru the curtains at night. With it on, you cant see the ocean or beach and it lights up the room. Our experience was still great and the room is very nice.

The last night we had the room with the hot tub on the balcony. LOVE IT!! The room is much bigger, more luxurious touches, the hot tub is amazing, beachfront view, on the street level. This room won the 5 stars for sure and we'll definitely be back for it. Wishing we would have had this room for the whole time.

Thank you for the great hospitality and beautiful views! 5 Stars!

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

The front desk staff was more than delightful and anytime we called in with any situation very helpful, it was an unexpected overnight due to a power outage inland we really appreciated the hospitality. The rooms were immaculate clean and everything was over the top awesome .Overwhelmingly friendly And very helpful staff
We will Definitely be back thank you Scott and Mary Anne Ross

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

A great place to stay, we had the room with a hot tub on the balcony and full view of the ocean the room also had a fireplace we loved our visit and this place will definitely stay again. Definitely recommend.