“Don’t miss The Wildflower Grill”
Review of Wild Flower Grill

Wild Flower Grill
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is the best breakfast in Lincoln City! The food was awesome - hard to choose between menu items. All were fantastic. This is a place to try something new. Breads are homemade and melt in your delicious. I had the crab cake hollandaise and it was to die for! Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We have eaten breakfast at the Wildflower many times and never been disappointed. There pancakes, French toast and other breads are great as are the ever changing assortment of scrambles and benedicts.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I am not a huge breakfast person but I do know when a breakfast place is above the rest . The food at our table was all great , service fast and friendly . The portions are big so bring an appetite . I particularly liked the French toast .

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The food, decor and service was excellent. The location was on a busy highway and parking with access at a premium.

My wife and I each had the fish and chips, ok but the so of the day was excellent.

I would recommend this place as a good place to take your appetite.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I had wanted to return to this place for breakfast since my first visit back in 2010! This place is the best! We were unable to sit out on the back sun room this time, but instead sat inside in a little dining area. It was quiet and still had a nice view. Service were perfect. Food was as good as I had remembered, and my whole family was impressed! I would say this is the best breakfast on the OR coast!

Date of visit: March 2018