“Excellent dining!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is by far one of our favorite places to have dinner!! Great menu choices and is a nice and intimate place to take your better half or family! Calamari is great! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lincoln City was a zoo this Easter weekend. As we drove by Pier 101, it appeared to lack the crowd. I had not been there since the 70's. Though the restaurant could use some freshing up, we were quite pleased with the menu, service and quality of food. It was a splendid meal. My only complaint is that the food was not served hot. The clam chowder was lukewarm and entrees must of have sat for some time before being served. In spite of this, the value and quality of food was quite good. We will go back. A much better option than Mo's or Dovey Cove.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend for dinner last night. The food was horrible. Not only was the food bland, but the halibut was so dry it was barely edible. It came with a few potatoes that were cut in half and appeared to have been roasted in the oven for several hours (no sauce and no seasoning). I expected better for $25. My crab cakes were okay, but my Caesar salad was watery with soggy croutons and the rice pilaf was tasteless. The service was also bad. The waitress was brought me the wrong tea, brought my boyfriend the wrong salad dressing, had to come back and ask us what entrees we ordered, never asked us how our food was, and was very slow to bring our check (someone else eventually brought it). We expected better.

2  Thank Erin G
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is by far my husband's favorite !! He always has the Admiral Platter and I have the steamers ( 2 appetizers portions) love them. There is always a line but if you can wait, wonderful food and great servers.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, food taste fine but barely warm. Paying those kind of prices the food should be fresh and hot. We would not recommend it to others that visit Lincoln City.