Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 144
Agoda.comUSD 144
PricelineUSD 144
Expedia.comUSD 144
eDreamsUSD 144
FindHotelUSD 144
1,656 results
All reviews room was clean family suite pool and hot tub biscuits and gravy hot breakfast great place to stay nice stay front desk staff parking lot free breakfast oregon coast third floor waffles get away dvd player cookies ocean view
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and an overall pleasant experience. Great selection of movies to borrow and they were in decent condition. I’ve been to a lot of hotels in my life and this one is one of my favorites.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wecoma GM, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Our stay was exceptional. Thank you to all the employees. You made our anniversary extra special.
We stayed one night on our way south and liked it so much we came back to stay another night. The kitchen, front desk, and cleaning staff are all very kind, welcoming, and professional. We look forward to staying with you again. Cheers

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wecoma GM, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review of our hotel and staff! We will be sure to share your kind words with them as they will be so happy to hear that they helped make your stay more enjoyable. We are honored to have your high recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

Very friendly staff. The gentleman that checked me in was very friendly. Every time I went through the lobby who ever was at the front desk would greet me. Spacious rooms. Great location. Great amenities, including snacks, drinks, and gifts available for sale in the lobby. Excellent breakfast that has a variety of choices including biscuits and gravy. Only issue I ran into was the coffee pot was not cleaned before arrival. It was full of coffee grounds and the coffee pot itself had a stain on it. Otherwise everything else was perfect. This is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at in Lincoln City. I highly recommend this place. And I definitely will be returning.

Trip type: Travelled solo
INB GM, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this very valuable feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and honored to receive your high recommendation. We apologize that we missed the mark in ensuring your coffee pot was cleaned. It was a pleasure to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

As a hotel owner myself, I can be a fussy traveler. This hotel far exceeded my expectations. I came for a 5 day self guided creative retreat, to write, paint and relax. The location, though not on the ocean, was great--I was blessed with a top floor distant view. With nearby beach access. The room design is spacious and well planned. The fireplace is an amenity I love at the foggy cold coast, just adds great ambiance (and warmth too.) I loved the oversize tub (so welcome since the spa was closed due to COVID restrictions) with lovely high quality bath amenities. Breakfast was takeaway and awesome--loads of options. And having fridge/micro was super handy for all the take out that's the new normal these days. (And close to the best Thai, Mexican and Pizza all walking distance on the same block.)

The team was sincerely welcoming and friendly--it's pretty rare these days, to have real connective conversations and real face to face (masked!) connections are so needed now with COVID distancing. Pollie has created a great team. Special shout out to Carmen in the breakfast room--her job has changed entirely and she's gracious, generous and accommodating. But equally adored Grahm, Darcy, Derek, and Ilea...and the maintenance dude who fixed my blinking clock!
I'd love to come back again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wecoma GM, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Wow, what a beautiful review! Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear you had such an amazing stay with us! I cannot wait to share this review with my staff. They will be so happy to know they made your stay so memorable. I know I speak for us all when I say that we would be honored to have you stay with us again!! Please come back and see us again soon!!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Good price. Beds were super comfy, and room was spotless. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Pool and sauna we’re closed due to Covid. Offered a free Togo breakfast in the morning. Will definitely be back when everything is back open!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review of our property! We are delighted to hear you had such a relaxing stay with us. It's great knowing you enjoyed our plush beds, clean rooms, and wide varieties for breakfast. We certainly hope we see you on your next trip to the coast!