“Stumptown!”
Review of Mojo Coffee

Mojo Coffee
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mojo coffee is an espresso drive thru, offering Oregon brands like Stumptown Coffee, Steven Smith Tea and Tillamook Ice Cream. We have a variety of menu items including espresso drinks, real fruit smoothies, old fashioned ice cream milk shakes and daily breakfast & lunch specials. We also have a walk up window and plenty of outdoor seating in our private parking lot.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t care how many coffee shacks they have in Lincoln City, including a new Dutch Bros. Mojo Coffee is the only one I know of serving the world’s best coffee, Stumptown! Had a Mayan Mocha today that was delicious. My friend had the caramel latte that was also excellent. Very polite boys working the stand today.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Mojo has wonderful coffee drinks and great service! They serve Stumptown coffee. A big plus is that they have food items, as well AND can make all sandwiches gluten free! We also love their "Coffee Snob" window decal.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Mojo Coffee kept us suitably caffeinated while my family was visiting Lincoln City. I was excited to see that they use Stumptown roasters and was not disappointed once I tried it! Great coffee and friendly customer service!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Real cream rises to the top and that what happened with the coffee we got here. Stump town, great coffee and service. Easy drive thru and low prices.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was a barista for years and can be pretty picky about my coffee. The Mayan Mocha is my favorite. Great coffee, good service and a quick drive thru what more could you ask for?